Chapter 6: Happy Birthday Angelina Michelle!!!!!

~ Angelina's POV~
~ One Month Later~

Today is my Birthday, July 18th. I haven't talked to my mom since the argument about my father, and because of that she doesn't know Bruno Mars is coming to New York and he's coming tonight, on my Birthday. I guess I'll just have to listen to my friends go on and on about it when I go back to school. I sat in my room and did nothing. I turned my music on an cleaned my room. It wasn't messy but I had some things that need to be put away and other things that needed to be done.

 I was in my bathroom organizing all my hair products when I found an envelope. I opened it to find two tickets to the Bruno Concert tonight and Two Backstage Passes. I Fangirled. I was screaming and laughing and Crying All at the same time. My mom must've heard me because she came running in my room. I gave her the biggest hug ever. "I can't Believe this I'm going to the concert, I'm going to the concert." That's when I fell to the ground sitting Indian style. I zoned out. I started laughing I think I was scaring my mom a little... ok maybe a lot.

 "I'm g...going t...to the concert."  "Angelina Michelle what's wrong?" I stood up. " I'm going to the concert. I gotta figure out what I'm going to wear . How I'm going to do my hair? Do you think he is going to notice me. Should I wear makeup? I'm so excited I don't know what to do?" I said this so quickly I'm surprised my mom knew what I was saying. " I'll give you one of my old Bruno Shirts, wear Your denim High waisted shorts. You can borrow my wedges. You can leave your hair natural, It's really pretty. I will do your Makeup. Go Take a shower and I'll get your clothes and everything else ready."

 I walked to my bathroom and took a shower. I got out and walked into my room, the clothes were on my bed and the shoes were by the foot of my bed. I quickly got dressed and let my hair air dry which takes forever. While I was waiting for my hair to dry I went into the kitchen and grabbed a water. "Hey Ange, You look so Bonita." "Thanks Mami, Can you do my Make-up while I wait for my hair to dry?" "Yeah go in your room I'll be there in a minute." "okay" I walked upstairs and turned my music on. My mom came up soon after. "I'm going to use waterproof mascara, okay?" "Yeah,I was going to ask you that because  I have a feeling I will be crying." We both laughed. this was the first time we were actually talking to each other.

My mom did my make-up I looked so pretty I couldn't believe it I was going to the concert.

~At the Concert~

My mom didn't tell me we got front row until we sat down.

When We got there my mom asked what I wanted. I told her the only thing I wanted was a Angel City Hooligan Jacket and a phone case because those are the only two things I didn't have.

My mom got me a drink and A pretzel and went to go fight through the crowd to get the jacket and Phone case.

My mom came back with my jacket, 3 phone cases, 2 sweat shirts, 3 shirts, and 2 pairs of shorts. 

Soon the concert started and I had a blast. I knew every song. Finally it came to the part where he pick a girl from the crowd and he will sing to her. He was searching and I put my head down. "Mom If he picks me I will crying." I soon feel a hot bright spot light land on me. Like I told my mom, I cried like a little baby. I was soon brought On stage and I was seated on a stool. I was still crying.

"Pretty Girl , Pretty Girl You should be smiling, A girl Like you should never look so blue."

I smiled wiping the tear away from my eyes, I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"So Beautiful, What's your Name?"

" My Name is Angelina Michelle."

"What a beautiful name, How old are you?"

"Thank you Peter, I'm 14 as of 12:15 this afternoon."

"You must be a Hooligan calling me Peter. How long have you been a Hooligan and Who are you here with tonight?"

"I've been a hooligan since I was a baby,and I'm here with my Beautiful Mom. Hey Mom!"

"Because You gave your beautiful mom a shout out. I will sing you 2 songs and if you know the lyrics  you can sing along."

"Okay, 'When I was your man' is my favorite,and I can help sing that one and 'It will rain'."

"Okay."

"I would like to say that today is my 14th birthday."

"Well Happy birthday to you."

"Thank You"

"Can we get another mic, Por Favor?"

" Aye.. Looks like someone has been working on their Spanish."

" Un poco" I chuckled.

The 2nd mic comes up and It's on

"Okay, So we are singing 'When I was your man' then it will rain?"

"Yup."

"OKAY you start and i'll join in"

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now, our song on the radio but it don't sound the same, When Our friends talk about you all it does is just tears me down, 'cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name, It all just sounds like....(Angelina Starts singing the 5th Harmony cover Of WIWYM)... Ohhh...

They continued the song, but when The song finished everyone was speechless even Bruno. Everyone started clapping and I just stood there Smiling.

"So How did I do?"

"Pretty Awesome, You did better than I did. You're a little rock star, I quit." Bruno Then Worked off stage."Um... Bruno... Peter... Peter Hernandez Ven aquí ahora (Come here now)!"

"Dang Bruno She's Bilingual, You better get out here." Phil was too funny,The whole crowd started laughing. Bruno Started walking out slowly like he was scared which made me laugh. I hated my laugh."Bruno you don't have to be scared."

"I'm not scared just don't make any sudden movements and everything with be okay."

I jumped out at Bruno and he screamed like a little girl and hid behind Phil. "Man I told you, You needed to watch out she is bilingual, she's latina,  she is Crazy."

" Phil I grew up with 4 latina girls, that's why I am so scared."

I laughed at that comment.

"Bruno I promise I won't scare you again if you sing Happy birthday to Me."

"Okay" The whole band gathered into A group and started singing.

The concert was over and my Mother and I were heading backstage. My mom said we should get at the back of the line so we can spend a longer amount of time with him and That is exactly what we did.