Chapter 27: Dakota

~Dakota's POV ~

I was texting Angelina when I realized my dad was talking to me.

"Dakota!!!!"

"What Dad?"

"Did you hear a word I just said?"

"No"

"I asked you to go put your sister to sleep."

"Okay"

 I got up with a smile on my face and I went to go find my little sister. I found her sound asleep on her play room floor. I picked her up and brought her to her room I tucked her into bed and turned out the light.I walkedout the room and saw my brother playing his video game.

"Hey Bro, Is all your chores done"

"Yea"

"It's getting late. Make sure you take a shower and brush your teeth before you go to bed."

"Yea, whatever Dakota."
 I chuckled and left the room, I texted Angelina back. 

~ Conversation~ 

"Hey... I'm done with my brotherly duties,"

"LOL.. Your lucky you have siblings, being an only child sucks!!! I have no to talk to but at the same time I can get anything I want."

"I'm the oldest. So it's crazy!!"

"I have cousins, but that's not the same."

"Well,one day you will have your own family. Then you won't be lonely."

"True..."

"Do you think we will hangout before you go back to Cali???"

"Probably, I'm going to be here for 3 or 4 more weeks."

"Oh... Maybe we could go to the beach Saturday? How does that sound??"

"I'll ask my dad"

"So is this a date?"

"I guess so"

~Author's Note~ 

I'm sorry for this being so short don't worry I have a  semi-longer chapter next this is just a filler....
There are many more chapters to come So stay tuned.... Comment, Favorite and All that other good stuff... Love you Guys And Thank you so much for reading.  :) :) :) :) :) :)