Chapter 38 : There's no place like home

~ Bruno's POV ~

It hurt to see Angelina so upset. I think she really loves Dakota. After an hour of Angelina crying she fell asleep. I talked with the family. Cindiah said she would ride with us just in case Angelina needs someone to talk to. Angelina slept the whole ride. When we finally landed and Angelina was sleeping. I grabbed our bags and woke Ange up.

"Hey Munchkin'  wake up. We landed." Angelina started to wake up and looked at me with the saddest face ever.

"We're in Cali?"

"Yes, Honey. We're in Cali." She didn't say a word, she just stood up and followed me off the plane. I heard her whisper, "I still miss him."

Little did she now, Phil called me and said the Gym was finished and as soon as she got home she could go in.

We got the rest of our many bags and stuffed them into the trunk of the car.

"Hey Ange, Do you want me to ride with you guys?" Cinidiah asked Angelina.

"No, I'll be fine. I'll probably call you later."

"Okay."

Angelina and I got in the car and drove home. I turned the radio on and what better song to come on than 'It will rain'. Can you detect the sarcasm in my voice? I change the station and absolutely nothing good was on the radio. I just turned the radio off. I looked over at Angelina and she was looking out the window. A few tears rolled down her check as she looked down at her hands.

"Don't worry. When we get home everything will be okay."

"Daddy, Why Does it hurt so much?"

I looked at her as she waited for me to answer.  "Baby girl, what you're feeling is love." I say with a smile.