Chapter 49: The Weekend

~Bruno's POV~

~Next Day~

I went downstairs, Dakota was still in the same spot and Angelina was sitting on her phone taking pictures of him sleeping.

"That's not creeping or anything." I said. Angelina jumped. I laughed.

"That wasn't funny Dad." She said laughing.

I walked into the living room giving Angelina a hug.

"Good morning."

"Good Morning Dad."

"What are we doing today?"

"Do you mean 'What are you doing today?' Did you forget I can't walk."

"True, What am I doing today?"

"Stay home with your loving Daughter because you love her so so much."

"Nah, Maybe I'll go to the studio and then hang with the guys and get wasted and come home a 3 in the morning."

"We could watch movies and eat popcorn and order pizza and be lazy."

"I could go out to a club and turn up."

"Please don't ever say that again you're like 40 years old." Angelina said laughing,

"Hey!!! I have 1 more year don't push it"

"I could go to the mall and go shopping."

"We could sing all day."

"I could go to an all you can eat buffet."

"You could go in the gym and do some conditioning."

"No, I get a week off so I can take care of you."

"No, I get to sit out for a week and watch you guys practice."

"You can cut me some slack."

"Nope, you're one of my best athletes."

"You're only saying that because you don't want to get in trouble."

"No you really are."

~Angelina's POV~

The day went on and Dakota woke up. We ate breakfast and just sat around.

"So what are you guys doing Monday?" My dad asked.

"I don't know, maybe we can have a cook out."

"I'll have to go buy some food."

"Yea, we can do that."

"Just make a list of everything you want and I'll go pick it up tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll text it to ya."

I made a list and sent it to my dad.

"I'll call everyone. If you want to invite anyone you can dad."

I called all my aunts,uncles, and cousins to see if they wanted to come and they said yes.

My aunts are making dishes and bringing them.

My dad called someone while he was outside with Geronimo.

Monday will soon come and we will be partying.

Geronimo jumped on the couch and put his head on my lap.

"Hey Dude."I said petting him.

My dad played some music and we started singing and he started dancing.

Dakota sat next to me recording my dad. he recorded my singing and took a picture of me. my crutches were leaning against the couch and as soon as Dakota posted the picture everyone started to worry and asks questions.

So I posted a picture of my knee and crutches and captioned it, "During our last practice I fell partner stunting and twisted my knee, I can't walk for the next 5 days so Dakota and my Dad have been helping me a lot thank you for your concern and love you all." I posted it and I started getting comments wishing me a speedy recovery.

"Hey Dad"

"Yea,"

"How does a week of no Practice sound?"

"Awesome!"

"Next week we practice Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, so I'll cancel practice for that week."

"Ok"

I sent a message to the group text.

"Practice is cancelled for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the gym is still open for anyone that would like to practice."

The rest of the day went by and I was tired. Geronimo jumped on the couch and laid next to me. I fell asleep with one arm around Geronimo.

~Next Day~

I woke up and it was 7 o'clock. I turned and Geronimo was gone , but Dakota's curls covered his face. I grabbed my crutches and walked upstairs so I could take a shower and get dressed. One step at a time. Crutches then left leg. With my right knee all messed up it's hard to go about my daily routine. Just walking upstairs is a work out. After about 10 minutes I finally made it upstairs. I walked to my room and got my clothes ready and got in the shower.

About a half hour later I got out of the shower and got dressed. I went back into my bathroom and put my hair into a bun. Then I walked back downstairs step by step. I got downstairs and made breakfast for myself and sat back down on the couch. Eating my breakfast before Dakota woke up. I took my last bite of my food and Dakota woke up.

"Good Morning."I said.

"Good Morning Beautiful." Dakota said as he sat up stretching. My dad came walking downstairs tiredly.

"Good Morning Dad."

"Good Morning Munckin' , Good Morning Dakota." My dad said as he walked into the kitchen and started his coffee.

By 12 in the afternoon my dad, Dakota and I were heading to the store to get food for the cookout tomorrow and for the house. My dad was shopping and Dakota and I were walking around, I heard whispering and then a girl about my age said, "Angelina Michelle is that you?" I turned and smiled. "Yes it is me." There was a girl with her friend, they had huge smiles on there faces.

"Oh my Goodness, I can't believe It's really you. Can we take a picture with you?"

"Yes, Of Course." We took the picture and they went on their way.

"Well, That was weird." I said.
"Why?"

"I've never had someone stop to take a picture with me before."

"Welcome to the life of being a celebrity's kid."

Am I really ready for this. I went for being an awkward kid in New York City to the famous child of Bruno Mars. I've been with m,y dad for a little over 6 months, I've never really interacted with his fans. This is going to be a crazy journey but I know I have people on my side. I have my dad, my aunts, my uncles and my cousins, and I've got Dakota.

I came back to reality and began walking. Dakota was walking next to me looking for my dad. I found my dad and we cashed out and went back home. I sat on the couch and just started thinking soon day turned to night and I was sleeping peacefully. Tomorrow marks 4 months that Daota and I have been together, I truly think I found the one; I know you're thinking but you're only 14. Yeah I know and that scares me. What if Dakota and I don't work out? I would be crushed but I hope that doesn't happen anytime soon.