Chapter 36: Sleepless night

~Angelina's POV~

Dakota left and I went in the house. Everyone came running up to me.

"Oh my goodness. girl how was the date." Aunt Tiara asked.

"Amazing,"

We spent the whole night talking about it in my room until my dad came in.

"So Dakota asked you out? How adorable? My baby girl ain't no baby no more." my dad said. I couldn't tell if her was drunk or tired or both.

"Yes Daddy, He did ask me out. And I will always be your baby girl."

"Good. Well it's time for you to go to bed."

"Bruno, It's only 11." Presley said.

"Just agree with him Presley, Remember never disagree with Bruno when he's drunk." Jaime said.

"Why not?" I asked.

" He gets crazy and angry, well that was awhile ago. He stopped drinking once Jessica left him, most people would see that as a reason to drink but he didn't,he stopped. Now him just drinking a couple beers makes him drunk."

"Okay Dad. Why don't you go to bed first and than I'll go to bed. Does that sound good?"

"Yeah." My dad said as he walked to his room.

"I'm not going to sleep he must be bugging." I said laughing.

I checked the time and Dakota should have gotten home by now.

I text him and asked, " Did you make it home?"

~2 hours later~

Everyone went to their rooms to sleep and I stayed up waiting for Dakota to respond. I decided to go downstairs. I got some watermelon and ate it. I don't normally eat a lot but when I do I normal eat a lot of fruit. I poured myself some icedtea and sat on the couch. I looked through the movies and found a movie called "Selena". I've never watched it before. I put it in the DVD player and watched it. I love the part where Jennifer Lopez and " I can eat a whole medium sized pizza to myself, I looovvvee Pizza." Because that's literally me, I absolutely love pizza. I watched movie after movie, I watched Selena and a bunch of Disney movie. By the time I got done watching the last movie I ate all the watermelon and drank all the Iced tea. It was almost 8 o'clock in the morning.... I heard Mila come downstairs.

"Hey Angelina."

"Hi Mila."

"How long have you been awake?"

"Who said I ever went to sleep."

"You've been up all night?"

I just nodded.

"What? Why?"

" I was watching movies and waiting for Dakota to text me back."

"Angelina Michelle! You've been up all night. you need to go to bed. I'll be back."

Mila went upstairs to my room and grabbed my pillow and blanket downstairs.

"Here." She said as she handed me them. " Go to BED!'

"No,I'll be- yawn- fine."

"Angelina Michelle you're tired go to bed."

"Fine." I finally gave in and went to sleep. I feel asleep on the couch.

~Bruno's POV~

I always wake up late. I woke up at 9, that's early for me. I went into the kitchen to get something to eat. everyone was awake I looked in the living room and Angelina was sleeping on the couch. She'll be up soon. We all went in the backyard and were relaxing having a blast. I was worried because normally Angelina would be awake by now. She's normally one of the first people awake.