Chapter 40: Lets get started

~Next Day~
~ Angelina's POV~

Like always I woke up before my dad. I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself.

"Wow!! What's going on with my hair?"

I straightened my hair and washed my face. I couldn't figure out what to wear so I just put on spandex and a sports bra. I went downstairs and fed Geronimo and cracked the back down open so he can go out if he wanted. I grabbed a bottle of water and headed downstairs to the gym. Maybe I could make this and everyday thing. I ran 10 laps and did some stretching. I put on some music and started tumbling.

.

..

...

Tumbling and jumps, Tumbling and jumps,Tumbling and Jumps, over and over. I finally took a break and looked at the time it was 10 o'clock

My dad would have gotten up about an hour ago. I wonder if he is up.I ran upstairs barely breathe from all the tumbling I was doing. Geronimo came to me.

"Where were you?" My dad asked for the kitchen.

"Downstairs, I was in the gym working out."

"Oh everyone is coming over today."

"Awesome! What time?"

"12"

"Okay. That gives me some kind of time to get so music together and start a routine."

"In 2 hours?"

"Yea, I've been doing this since I was 5. It's really nothing."

"If you have basketball shorts wear them." I tell my Dad as he walks upstairs.

"Okay?"

"Don't worry you will find out why later."

My Dad walked upstairs and I texted everyone.

"Bring/wear athletic clothes. Water will be needed."

Everyone reaponded and I went on youtube and found some generic cheer music and started making a routine to it. I called Uncle Phil to see if he could stop by and help with the schedule.

~Conversation~

"Hello?"

"Hey Uncle Phil, Are you busy at all today?"

"Not really. Why what's up?"

"Can you guys come and help make this schedule for practices?"

"Yeah, What time?"

"12"

"Okay. See ya at 12."

"Alright, Bye."

~End of Conversation~

I texted Urbana.

"Make sure the boys are wearing basketball shorts and the girls are wear short but not jean shorts. And bring water."

"Okay."

I added everyone to a group chat so I knew everyone get the information I send.

By 11:45 I had a whole routine with stunts,jumps and tumbling.

I went upstairs and sweat rags and ice packs.

I turned to ice conditioning on extremely high.

I called my dad.

"Yea."

"Is everyone here?"

"Yea."

"Come down."

____________________________

Everyone came downstairs and admired the gym.

"10 laps around the gym."

I grabbed some bows and handed them to the girls.

"Every practice you must have a bow either with you or in your hair. No gum in the gym. Only water is allowed in the gym. I will be making a list of rules . Today is only a 'test drive' to see how far I can push you guys. If you feel like puking there are trash cans at all four corners of the gym and a bathroom right outside the door. Your going to rethink ordering that cheeseburger today. If you're not dead by the end we will make our schedule. If you are running late call me,text me , let me know. If you'resick I want you here just sit on the side and watch. Bring running shoes. We will be ordering cheer shoes and uniforms. The shoe are to only be worn in this gym. I am your coach and teammate, If you have an attitude do not bring it into this gym. When you walk through that door I am no longer your niece, your cousin, or your daughter, I'm your coach and teammate. Understood?"

"Understood!"

"Before and After every practice we do a team prayer, if you don't want to thats fine. I'm being serious. I know it feels weird for people older than me and my dad to be getting bossed around by me but you have to be serious. And if I'm being too bossy just let me know after practice."

"Now lets get started!!"