Chapter 9: Our First Night.

Bruno is definitely a different person than he was before. He's more loving and a lot softer. I find it funny when he calls Angelina Michelle, Munchkin. She must do some kind of Cheerleading because she is always doing flips on the bus and Bruno is always yelling at her.

~Angelina's POV~

It was starting to get late and I was getting tired. I finished my fries and the competition was over. I remembered my dad giving my phone back to me. I grabbed my phone to try and turn it on and it was dead.

I remember Falling asleep in the Diner but I woke up on the bus in my bed and my dad was laying at the foot of the bed.

~Bruno's Pov~

I gave Angelina back her phone and she didn't touch it she sat there watching the TV. I can't take it she looks just like me would could probably be twins. I absolutely love my little Munchkin, I wonder if she can sing like me too? I was talking to the guys when I started to hear quiet snores coming from Angelina. She seemed so peaceful, So innocent. I took a picture and I told the guys to stay quiet so she could sleep. Once it started getting late I told the guys I was going to bring Angelina to the tour bus so she can sleep. I walked to the table she was sleeping at and tried to wake her up. She was a heavy sleeper just like me.

"Hey Munchkin you gotta get on the bus so you can go to bed."

"Uh huh, It's over in my closet."

I laughed at her response , I picked her up and brought her out to the bus and laid her on the bed. I brought the blanket over her and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Munchkin" I walked out and turned off the lights, I started to hear someone crying. I run to the back of the bus and it was Angelina. She was crying in her sleep. I decide I would go to bed to I laid on the foot of the bed and Angelina's crying got worst. I sat next to her and she turned to me hugged my arm and said "Don't leave." I could tell she was sleeping talking again so I wrapped my arm around her and she stopped crying. I soon fell asleep , with my Baby girl in my arms for the first time in 14 years.

~Phil's POV~

When Bruno didn't come back in the diner I got worried. The guys went back to the bus and Eric and I went to go check on Bruno. Eric got on the bus and saw it was a mess. When I got on the bus I went straight for the back room to look for Bruno. I opened the door and saw Angelina And Bruno Sleeping. Bruno had his arms wrapped around Angelina in a protective way and he was snoring. I turned the light on and took a quick picture and Eric came and took a couple of pictures too. I turned the light off and went to clean up the bus. I was mostly sweats and Water bottles. Eric and I  left the bus and told the driver to start driving.

"We definitely need to send those pics to Bruno."