Chapter Twenty-Six

Thaddeus was furious, his sister was pushing her luck. Using Enchantments was one thing, but using them on the King, who seems very mentally aware of what she does to him, was looking for a noose around her neck.

She had stormed off with two elves and he was fairly certain he knew what she was going to be using them for. He didn't want to get involved; let her throw whatever tantrum this was.

"What do we do?" Miguel asked as he and Darius leaned over the table to stare towards Thaddeus.

The King had not moved from the throne, he seemed ready to order her death at any second thought. Thaddeus just held his breath and prepared to fight their way out if needed.

Nessa walked past the table, swaying her hips in that seductive manner that drove him insane. She looked over at him, from the side of her eye and smiled.

Yeah, he was going to be following after her, Zarina would need to sort out her own problems tonight.

"For now, nothing." Thaddeus decided as he continued to follow the beautiful Nessa with his eyes.

He waited to give Nessa a good lead so no one would get suspicious. He knew where her room was, there was no need to rush.

But he was very keen to find out what she did with those plants.

His brothers continued anxiously sipping their ale and ambrosia. Either unaware of Thaddeus's intentions, or wisely choosing to ignore it.

Once he felt there had been enough time, he politely excused himself and made his way towards Nessa's room.

Once there he darkened the passageway so no one would see him enter her rooms, and silently snuck in.

He turned around slowly to see her leaning back on the edge of the bed, smiling up at him.

"Took you long enough." She said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry, is discretion not a concern, cause then that would change things." He taunted as he walked towards her, slowly crawling over her body and pushing her back against the bed.

She laced her hands around his neck and smiled. "What would you do if it wasn't a concern?" She asked with a suggestive voice.

He brushed her lips with his, "I wouldn't care who would see us then, I'd throw you on a table in that throne room and take you."

She arched her back towards him and pulled his lips onto hers. He eagerly obliged and began passionately kissing her, while his hands explored her body.

She was wearing far too much, and he began ripping off the fabric as she moaned out enjoying his rough nature.

His hand wrapped around her breasts managing to fill out his hand perfectly. He began kissing down her neck, as she began removing his shirt.

He traced his tongue over her nipple while she arched against him, moaning out in pleasure, pleading him for more. He let out a deep chuckle that vibrated out around her breast.

He pulled the rest of her dress off and moved his hands to her upper thighs, sliding it towards her sex. He could feel how wet she was, how eager she was to have him.

He slipped a finger in as she moaned out, enjoying how her body clenched around him. This strong warrior melting beneath him.

"Please." She pleaded as she arched towards him.

"Tell me what you want." He whispered into her ear as he nipped it.

"I want you inside of me." She moaned out between shallow breaths as he continued to slide his finger in and out of her.