Chapter Forty-Two

Iston was growing increasingly tired as he read over the Old Book of Banes. The book was filled with old tradition and superstitions, but it was so old and faded Iston could barely make sense of it.

Miguel seemed to be going strong his finger tapping occasionally on the table next to Iston.

Iston squinted his eyes as he began to focus on a line that sounded slightly familiar.

"Miguel, what about this?" He said pointing to a line in the book.

Miguel looked over from his book, and instead of pulling Iston's book towards him, he leaned over Iston's should, slightly touching his cheek with his five o'clock shadow.

The sentence had faded a lot, as not much was visible, but keywords were.

Enchantress _____ blood sowed in snow _____

Miguel's red eyes narrowed as he read over the line. There wasn't much more to the sentence than that.

He let out a sigh of frustration. "The time of Bane's was more than ten centuries ago." He growled out. "I do not know what that sentence even means."

He turned to Iston, and Iston turned to face him. Their faces barely an inch apart.

Miguel's eyes were tracing his lips. Iston did not move, he feared any sudden movements would scare Miguel away.

His breaths became shallow.

Miguel crashed his lips over Iston's delivering a bruising kiss as Iston turned to be pulled into Miguel's body further.

Miguel's gripped onto his waist, wanting more. He parted Iston's lips and began penetrating his mouth with his tongue causing Iston to growl out in desire.

Miguel smiled as his hold became more aggressive and predatorial.

He began removing Iston's shirt and removed his own shortly after. Exposing his muscular chest as he kissed way down his neck.

He pulled away quickly to stare at Iston. "Is this okay?" He asked with wide eyes looking unsure if Iston even wanted him.

"What do you think?" Iston shrugged as he leaned further into Miguel.

Miguel growled and picked Iston up throwing them both to the floor as he continued to devour Iston's mouth.

***

Thaddeus stared at the ceiling as Nessa lay on his chest, her brown locks flowing down her shoulders.

He had decided to visit her, to ensure she was okay, and she was very happy. So happy that she gave him no other option than to join her in her bed.

He traced his fingers over her shoulders enjoying the moment.

"Thaddeus." She said softly in a weaker voice than she usually used.

"Nes?" He asked tilting her head up to meet his eyes.

Her pale eyes looked filled with insecurities, something she never looked like.

"What is wrong Nes?" He asked gently.

She took a few seconds, admiring his face. "I think I love you."

Her words warmed his soul, he smiled and pulled her lips to his, embracing her entire body.

He gently pulled back. "I love you too, Nes." He said with a wide smile.

She smiled back leaning in to kiss him again. His hands wrapped around her back, pulling her in deeper.

He didn't know what he was going to do with his Father, maybe if he produced an heir with Nes, his father wouldn't care. He could just pray and hope that it would take his genes and be a demon.