Chapter 3: Hayami

"What are you doing here?" Hayami asked the man who stood in the shadow. "Itachi Uchiha."

Itachi stepped from the shadow, "Hayami."

"It's my first time meeting you, Uchiha. Who thought it would be under these circumstances."

"The Hokage of The Hidden Leaf Village demands your assistance immediately." Itachi informed the beautiful blue haired girl in front of him.

Hayami was a beautiful girl

Hayami was a beautiful girl. She had Blue hair with silver highlights. She had a petite figure with all the curves in the right places. She had a small face and long hair that was half up and half down with a few strands of hair framing her face.

"Uchiha, who do you think will win in a battle, you or me?"

Itachi analyzed the girl in front of him. She was beautiful was the first thought that shamelessly crossed his head. Her name really did her justice. He recalled the picture Konohamaru had showed him of her. In the picture she looked pretty but now that he saw her in person she was beautiful.

He had also read her file before coming on this mission. She was from a clan composed of only two woman at a time. A clan that went back to a few generations. Her clan begun with one women who conceived a child with a man from another clan. That baby was a daughter and the daughter then went and conceived a child with another clan and so on till Hayami was born.

The past women who have corresponded to that clan have been known to be beautiful but have also been marked as whores for seeking only powerful clans and never marrying. Until Hayami defied everything and ended the clan.

Hayami's mom died of natural causes leaving her as the only clan member which she disolved when she married Gaara. She didn't want to do what her ancestors did and keep mixing bloodlines to create a powerful child. Although she ended up doing that when she married Gaara and conceived a baby boy. She wanted a family and to protect those precious to her.

He had heard of her abilities as a shinobi. She was in a way a prodigy. Possessing both the Byakugan and Sharingan. On top of that her best talent was to drain her opponents chakra and use it for herself.

Itachi had to admit he was curious to who would win but he had also heard of her bloodlust. Her motto was fight to kill not to win.

"I rather save the chakra for something more useful then fighting you"

"You're right, I don't want to ruin your handsome face." Hayami stood up, "alright, let's go meet the Hokage."

Itachi walked besides her as they went back to the village. Only one thought going through his head.

Why did she let me find her?