Chapter 8: Mission Part 1

"You will be going on a mission to the Land of Waves." The Hokage said.

Kenzo, Himawari and Kato nodded. Hayami received the scroll from the Hokage.

"We will make sure to capture the bandits."

"Good bye Lord Eigth" they bowed and exited the room.

"Hayami-Sensei" Konohamuru stopped Hayami from leaving, "I would like to have a word with you."

She nodded and turned toward the kids, "Go and pack your bags And meet me at the entrance."

She closed the door to the Hokages office and stepped forward towards his desk.

"I'm glad to have you back Sensei"

"Stop with the sensei, I only taught you once" Hayami smiled.

"Hayami-sensei, you know what is at the land of the waves. Please keep an eye out for Himawari."

Hayami's facial expression changed lightly before turning into a soft smile, "she is stronger than any of us can imagine. She will be just fine."

Hayami understood his concern. He was looking out for her not as the hokage but as her family. He had been the one to take her from Naruto's arms to safety and he had been present when Himawari saw her parents bodies.

"Okay so here is the deal, there have been bandits attacking wealthy people in the land of waves. We will have one of you disguise as a wealthy person stopping by to drag out the bandits. So it's a bit of an undercover mission."

"Who will be the wealthy person?" Himawari asked after Hayami was done explaining.

"I was thinking of Kenzo"

"Why him?"

"Why me?"

Both Kenzo and Kato said at the same time.

"Because he has pink hair, it makes him look eccentric."

"No fair" Kato huffed.

"Before we get to the land of waves you will need to get into your disguise. Kato and Himawari will pose as your servants/playmates. I will take the role of your caretaker."

"Whatever let's just get going" Kenzo mumbled.

The young ninjas set out to their mission meanwhile at the Hokages office Itachi arrived.

"Follow them quietly, keep an eye on her." Konohamuru said.

"I will Lord Eigth" Itachi disappeared and begun his newfound mission. That he had kind of given himself .

As Itachi followed them discretely he thought back to when Hayami had returned.

"There is something that is bothering you" the Hokage pointed out

"There is, how is it possible that I spent two years looking for her and that suddenly I found her."

"Your point being?"