Chapter 6: Its a Family Thing

CHAA. Kato yelled inside his head as he headed into war.

Kato made sure his green gloves were all the way to his arms. He embraced himself for what was to come. Grabbing the shovel he begun to put the cow poop in buckets.

Himawari placed more buckets on the floor for Kato to fill them up while Kenzo took the full buckets and dumped them elsewhere.

As Kato was increasing his speed proud of how fast he was finishing his leg for stuck in the dirt and his body tumbled forward.

Kato saw his life flashed before his eyes as he stared at the poop pile he was about to land on. He closed his eyes and braced himself for the impact but a pair of arms caught him.

He opened his eyes to make contact with a pair of beautiful blue eyes. "Himawari" he whispered.

She saved me.

She smiled and helped him gain his balance. "Thank you Himawari-Chan"

They soon finished their mission and headed home.

At home Sakura had dinner ready for her children. Today the whole family would eat together. Sasuke arrived along with Sarada. Then Kato arrived and a few minutes after Kenzo.

Sakura wondered why Kenzo always arrived a few minutes after but never asked. Lastly Itachi arrived.

"Thank you for the food" they all dug in.

"How was your mission today?" Sakura asked the boys.

"It was awesome, I found out I like Himawari." Kato said as he kept eating his food. Everyone stopped eating and stared at Kato.

Sakura laughed nervously, "You mean as a teammate right?"

"No, as a girlfriend"

Sakuras mouth dropped and Sasuke opened his mouth lightly shocked. Itachi looked over at Kenzo who continued to eat peacefully.

"Honey you're too young to think about that" Sakura smiled at Kato trying not to sound stern or like a mena mother.

"Mom, weren't you younger than me when you were chasing after dad?" Kato asked tilting his head. Sakura lowered her head defeated.

Sasuke chuckled lightly. Kato was right. Sasuke didn't mind Katos feelings as long as he didn't let it interfere with his training.

Sakura turned out fine even though she spent her childhood crushing on Sasuke.

They finished eating with most talking being done by Sakura, Sarada and Kato.

Sasuke walked Itachi out. Once outside Sasuke shook his head thinking back to the conversation.

"Hn" Itachi said.

"Kato really does have Sakuras personality"

"I don't think you'll have to worry about those two competing with each other for who is the most powerful" Sasuke nodded agreeing with Itachi until Itachi cut his nodding short, "you'll have to worry about them not competing for the same girl."

Sasuke looked at Itachi confused not comprehending his words.

"Baka" Itachi brought his two fingers and tapped his head. Realization came to him as he finally processed Itachis words.

Itachi disappeared before Sasuke could say anything. Leaving Sasuke with his thoughts.

Kenzo also likes Himawari.