Chapter 14: Chunin Exams Part 3

"Are you ready to keep fighting?" Kenzo asked Himawari.

"Hai" her voice was full of determination. That was all Kenzo needed to know she was ready to fight again.

"Good because things will only get harder from here on out." Kenzo felt a sharp pain again and his view became disoriented.

"Kenzo-Kun" Himawari voiced as she held his arm to prevent him from falling. She then recalled what Hayami had told her during her training.

"You might look like a Hyuga with the Byakugan but don't forget you are also an Uzumaki. If it comes down to it you can heal people. If you allow your teammates to bite you they will heal faster."

"Bite me" Kenzo's head shot up to her confused. Instead of saying anything else she pushed her arm towards him lifting her sleeve.

Kenzo bit her arm and Himawari hissed at the pain. In an instant Kenzo felt the pain fade. He quickly recovered from his shock as he saw Ren and Kei launch and attack.

"Protective Eight Trigrams sixty four palms" Himawari quickly said blocking their attack. "Go after Ren, I won't fall into his traps again."

Kenzo nodded and did as told. He believed in Himawari.

"Bombarding Hail" Kei finished his hand signs. Enourmous clouds formed above Himawari and the first hail dropped at an insane speed.

"Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin" Himawari spun expelling a huge amount of chakra from her whole body. The chakra hit the hail and aimed it towards Kei with an equal force. Kei was knocked over by the force of the hail and Himawari stepped closer to Kei.

Kei laughed, "You think that will be enough to defeat me? My village was able to eliminate the most powerful Hokage of all time! Your dad died by my villages hand. You are nothing compared to us just as your dad was nothing!"

The whole arena was silent as everyone heard the words Kei said towards the girl. A pissed off look was on the faces of all the Leaf Ninja. Hell all the people who had fought alongside Naruto wanted to jump in and beat the kid to a pulp.

Not giving Kei a chance to stand up Himawari brought her leg up and kicked him in the face. Kei quickly recovered and stood taking a defense position.

"Eight Trigrams Sixty Four Palms" the arena went dead silent, if it even was possible.

That technique is too advance, Neji thought as he watched her niece flawlessly deliver her attacks.

Kei did his best to block the attack but Himawari was able to hit almost all of his chakra points. Kei heaved as he fell onto his knees.

Kato had finished off his opponent but collapsed from low chakra. Kenzo knocked Ren out in time to catch Kato. Kenzo turned to see how Himawari was doing as he supported Kato.

"Chakra blades" Himawari's chakra glowed purple as it took the form of small blades. She threw them with precision. The chakra blades made a decent size cut on his arms and face. Kei begun to cough blood and crunched down. Himawari kept approaching Kei slowly making more chakra blades.

A look that Neji knew to well crossed Himawari's face.

"Stop the match" six voices yelled at the same time as they stood up.

Hayami masked her emotions as she felt Itachi's eyes on her. Itachi analyzed her face. She had a blank expression. But inside she was ecstatic and annoyed with the six men that had stopped the match.

Itachi turned his gaze away from Hayami to see who the voices belonged to. He was not surprised to see Sasuke, Neji, Iruka, Kakashi, Shikamaru, and Konohamuru standing up as they had all decided to speak up at the same time.

He himself would have spoken up but he was too busy analyzing Hayami. There was something he saw flash in her eyes that he couldn't quite understand.

"The Hidden Leaf village Team wins" the proctor said.

The stadium erupted in cheers. Hanabi who was with the girls also cheered but they all felt a deep concern for Himawari. The words the mist ninja had said were harsh.

Medics rushed into the arena carrying the bodies to get them healed.

Kenzo ran after Himawari as he saw her slip away unnoticed.

He found her right around the corner. Her back was facing him and he was unsure if he should approach her or not.

"Himawari..." he hesitantly called out. She turned towards him tears evident in her eyes. He stepped closer and ripped a piece of his top shirt. Handing it to her. She took it in her small hands and wiped her tears.

"Thank you" she smiled at him through her tears eyes.

Kenzo had a light blush on his cheeks as he looked away.

Kenzo gave her a small smile. They were interrupted when Hanabi and Neji came into vision.

"That's my niece!" She yelled happily. She took Himawari in her arms and spun her. Himawari giggled as her aunt placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

Suddenly she found herself surrounded by all the ninjas that had been there with her dad. Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru, Shino, Kiba, Tenten, Lee, Gai, Kakashi, Tseunade, Shizune, Neji, Hanabi, Ino, Choji, and Sai all surrounded her praising her, Kenzo, and Kato.

Boruto appeared with Sarada and he pulled her into a hug making her smile.