Chapter 18: Dad Meetings

"Have fun" Tenten said as she waved Neji goodbye.

"I won't be long. I'll just talk with them for a bit and come back to you." Neji informed his wife.

She smiled. Neji preferred to be home with her instead of hanging out with the boys but they had insisted on having a guys night out.

Neji arrived where the guys had all agreed to meet. He was surprised to see Sasuke. He doubted he would've come but here he was along with Shino, Sai, Shikamaru, kiba, and Choji. All of them were just waiting on Lee who was the one who had chosen the place they would go to.

"I'm here!" Lee exclaimed as he stopped running.

"Let's hurry and go, Temari wants me home by a certain time."

"Where are we going?" Choji asked.

"It better not be some weird place Lee" Neji said.

"It's not. I've heard really good reviews about it. All the Jonin have made really good comments about it. It's a new place that opened and I thought we could check it out."

Neji was hesitant but decided to trust Lee. They followed him to the place and once they saw it there faces went blank and drop of sweat was on all of their faces.

"Welcome to the Hostess Barbeque" Lee had a wide smile on his face as his teeth shined from there whiteness.

Before the guys could argue with Lee they found themselves being dragged inside by a couple of girls who worked there.

Tami was walking back home when she thought she saw her dad. Feeling curious she followed to see. She approached the barbeque place to see her dad and the fathers of her classmates surrounded by girls. She frowned and raced home.

"Mom!" She yelled as she went inside the house.

"What is it Tami?" She asked her energetic daughter.

"I just saw dad"

Temari nodded, "your dad went out with his friends."

Tami nodded, "but mom dad and his friends were surrounded by girls."

Temari dropped the knife she had been using to cut the vegetables and Shikadai looked up from the table. "He was what?" Temari asked in a low threatening voice.

"They had girls around them"

"Shikadai!" Temari yelled causing Shikdai to immediately stand up. "Grab your stuff we are going to pay your father a visit."

Shikadai sighed, "What a d..." he trialed off as he saw the glare his mom was throwing at him.

"Who exactly was with your dad?"

"Uncle Shino, uncle Sai, uncle Choji, uncle Lee, uncle Neji , uncle Kiba, and uncle Sasuke"

Temari scoffed, "were they all surrounded by girls?"

Tami nodded.

Without anymore words Temari made her way to the houses of her friends.

"He is what?!" Ino exclaimed

"Sasuke!"

"Choji!"

"Neji? Are you serious?"

"That Bug boy"

"Lee" his wife, Askari, said with a deep sigh.

"He will be sleeping outside tonight" Kiba's wife, Ichika, said.

All Eight wives stormed towards the Hokages office. Without any warning they slammed the door open making Konohamuru, Kakashi, and Gai turn startled.

"What brings you here?" Konohamuru asked as he swallowed feeling slightly intimidated. Kakashi and Gai slowly backed away as the wives came closer. They stopped backing away when they found themselves behind the Hokage.

"We came to leave our children here while we go and get our baka husbands."

Before Konohamuru could say anything the girls raced out leaving the Hokages office filled with the young genin and Chunin.

Natsuki, Boruto, Himawari, Sarada, Kenzo, Kato, Shikadai, Tami, Dai, Shiro, Chocho, and Inojin were standing there with a frightened look on their faces. They knew their mothers were no joke when they were angry.

"Kakashi, Gai" Konohamuru said.

"Yes" They both replied and came to stand in front of the Hokage.

"Please go and make sure our shinobis make it out alive."

"Can't you send someone else?" Kakashi asked with a sheepish smile.

"No, now hurry" Kakashi and Gai sighed but took off.

The husbands sat at the long table eating. They were all feeling uncomfortable as the waitresses sat close to them and offered to feed them.

Neji glared at Lee who had shrunk down feeling intimidated by the waitresses.

They all decided to finish eating fast and go back to there wives before they found out. They all rushed to eat.

The girls that were siting besides them grabbed food and put it in their mouths. The husbands eyes widened and felt a chill. Feeling as if someone was watching them they turned towards the entrance to see the Eight wives appear from between the mist.

All of them coughed up their food and pushed the waitresses off them. Immediately standing up.

"YOU!" Temari glared at her husband. Shikamaru swallowed and backed away slowly. Before anyone could move Gai and Kakashi appeared between the wives and husbands.

"Now wait, before you let the Power of youth take over remember-" before Gai could finish his sentence Tenten had brought her fist up and connected it to his face.

"Can't lie I've been waiting to do that."

Kakashi stood wide eyes as he watched Gai go down. His head turned as he felt light wind approached his face, "oh no." Was all he managed to say before being knocked down by Sakura. Kakashi ended on the floor next to a knocked out Gai.

The husbands watched their only hope for protection go down. "W-we can e-explain" Sai stuttered as Ino approached him.

"Ino, wait. Let them explain." Yiu, Shino's wife, said.

"This should be intersting" Karui gave a threatening smile.

The husbands look at each other not knowing who should speak. "Sasuke you got this, don't you?" Neji said and all the guys pushed Sasuke forward towards the girls. His eyes widened as he faced the angry wives.

Not being able to find his voice he simply stayed quiet.

"They came here for entertainment" one of the waitresses spoke up. The husbands snapped their heads to the young waitress so fast you could hear a snap.

The husbands felt anger radiating through the air and backed away as their wives approached them.

Itachi who was walking with Hayami along the streets heard loud noises coming from a barbeque place up ahead. They approached to see the cause of the commotion.

Shikamarus body was blown out of the barbecue place and landed at the feet of Hayami and Itachi.

Wide eyed Hayami and Itachi looked at eachother and back at the scene.

"Please help me" Shikamaru begged but Temari came and dragged him by his legs back into the barbecue place.

"Should we?" Itachi asked not finishing his sentence unsure if they should help the husbands who were currently getting beat by their wives.

Hayami shook her head, "we don't want to get involved in that mess"

Itachi nodded agreeing as he saw Sakura slam her fist onto the ground making Sasuke fall in a deep hole.