Chapter 27: Mom Meetings

Things around the village seemed to be going back to normal. The only thing different was that Sasuke and Sakura had separated. They were just waiting for the papers to be finalized but a certain raven haired man kept on threatening them to push them back.

Sasuke and Sakura still lived under the same house. She still cooked for him and packed him stuff for his missions but she didn't talk to him as if he was her husband. This irritated him even more.

Sasuke stood irritated at the Hokages office. "Thank you all for your help with the cloud ninjas. They are to depart tomorrow from Konoha." Konohamaru said.

Shikamaru, Sai, Neji, Kakashi, Gai, Itachi and Sasuke all nodded.

"We still have plenty paper work to get done so begin."

In the village the girls walked together towards the hot spring. This time it was only Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Temari, Hayami and Hanabi who were going. The other girls were on missions.

At the entrance to the hot spring they bumped into the cloud ninjas. The cloud ninjas looked the girls up and down. "Please go in first beautiful ladies"

The girls blushed at their words and proceeded to enter. A cloud ninja approached them before they went inside the girl changing rooms. "Would you girls do us the honor of eating with us after you enjoy the hot spring?"

"Of course" Hanabi said before any of the other girls could decline.

"Hanabi! Why did you do that?" Ino said.

"What? Most of us are single. Except for you and Temari."

Temari glared at Hanabi, "as far as I know you're standing on a thin thread of not being single."

Hanabi blushed furiously, "well maybe this will make him man up and teach him a lesson."

The girls laughed and prepared to relax. As they rested their bodies on the warm waters they begun to talk.

"Sasuke had been acting more jealous lately. I see him glaring at any man that even looks your way." Ino said.

Sakura shook her head, "isn't it kind of funny? He acts more like my husband now that we are almost done finalizing the papers."

"Are you really going to go through with it?" Hayami asked.

"Yes, and I'm glad you said yes to going out with those cloud ninjas. I need to get back out there." Sakura said.

"What about you, Hayami?" Ino asked.

"Me?" Hayami questioned.

"Yes! I see Itachi hanging around you a lot. It's as if he was your shadow."

Temari nodded agreeing along with the other girls. Although Temari felt kinda protective over Hayami. After all she had been married to her brother but she didn't blind herself that Hayami was still young a beautiful. She deserved to start over with someone.

"There is nothing going on. He and I are just working on a mission."

"Hmm" Sakura said with a suspicious look.

"If you say so" Ino said.

Soon the girls were done. They found the cloud ninjas waiting for them. They followed them towards a Restuarant right in front of the hot spring.

Kato was walking by as he saw the ladies go in with the cloud ninjas. He shrugged it off and continued his was to the Hokages office.

He knocked and they let him in. "Here dad" he handed Sasuke the bag Sarada had packed.