Chapter 10: Itachi the Stalker

A small smirk was seen on Itachi's face only briefly. "You knew I was following you."

"I wouldn't be a good Shinobi if I wasn't able to tell when someone was trailing me. The question here is what do you want with me, Uchiha"

"That's a secret Hayami" the Uchiha disappeared without a trace.

Hayami went to the Hokages office to report the mission and the encounter they had.

"Should I even ask if the ninjas are alive?" Konohamuru asked.

Hayami smiled, "you should already know the answer to that."

He sighed, "I knew it." He mumbled more to himself then to her.

She left the Hokages office and went straight to her apartment. She wanted to rest before she went out to buy groceries.

After a good nap she showered and dressed in normal civilian clothes. She walked around the village buying her necessities.

She sighed feeling tired of the chakra constantly hanging around her. She swiftly threw a kunai making the Uchiha appear and stop it.

"Uchiha, I'm starting to believe you're my stalker" she said amused.

Itachi glared at the blue haired girl in front of him, "you could have hurt someone."

"Yeah yeah" she replied waving his words off. Then an idea popped into her head, "you know since you're going to keep following me around you might as well help."

Before Itachi could even move he had grocery bags shoved onto his hands. He glared even more at the girl.

"Don't give me that look, Uchiha. You brought this upon yourself."

Itachi stayed silent and followed her around the village carrying her bags. Throughout the whole time he never once stopped glaring at her.

Finally they had arrived at her apartment. Itachi set the groceries down where Hayami motioned for him too.

"Since you helped I'll make us dinner."

Itachi didn't bother declining. He was hungry and either way he was going to keep watch on Hayami.

As he watched her cook he realized dinner would be a long way with the way things were going.

Hayami was currently death glaring at the fish that seemed to not cook.

"If you turn on the fire then the fish will probably start cooking" Itachi informed her.

She turned to glare at him, "shut up."

Itachi resisted the urge to laugh. After turning on the fire she then finally placed the fish. She then proceeded to cut some vegetables. While the fish slowly burned.

"I think you just turned the fish into charcoal" Itachi observed as he looked over Hayami's shoulder. As he looked over her he realized how short she really was. Her head being to his chest.

"I suppose you can do better?" She said sarcastically.

"I am an excellent chef" he claimed.

Giving up on the fish she exclaimed, "that's it! We're eating out."

Itachi gave a sigh of relief. He feared he would've had to eat that.

How sad would it be if my cause of death was because of food poisoning instead of a legendary fight.

Hayami narrowed her eyes at him, "you just thought how sad it would be if you died because of my cooking, didn't you?"

Itachi kept a blank expression but inside he felt himself panic.

"Let's just go, Stalker Uchiha."