Chapter 49: Attack on Konoha Part 2

"You're right, you were born to be powerful." A voice says stepping into the scene.

Himawari meets the gaze of Sasuke, "uncle Sasuke."

"Himawari" Sasuke greets. "Let go of her and come back."

Himawari laughs, "that will never happen."

"This village is your home. It's was the home of your parents" Sakura said.

Anger coursed through Himawaris veins as she heard those words. She remembered everything that man had shown her. The suffering her dad went through. "Don't push me when I'm already holding on to a very small thread. There is a small thread holding me back from destroying the leaf villlage. That village that made my father suffer. That outcasted him and threw him to the side as if he was a monster. When all he ever did was give his best for it. My father suffered greatly, his sad moments outweighed his happy ones and that is because of that village."

"That village as you refer to is the leaf village and it's your village to, Himawari. You're home is the leaf village. You're Kunochi from the leaf village."

Himawari took her headband from her pocket. The headband held a scratch right in the center. She let it fall from her hand to the floor, "I deserted the leaf villlage. I am no longer a part of that village. And it should feel lucky I don't destroy it too."

Himawari turned to Hayami, "go get her." Hayami nodded and disappeared.

"What are you planning?" Ino asked.

Sasuke took out his sword and Himawari avoided it while still doing her best to keep the chakra chains wrapped around Sarada. Sakura slammed her fist on the ground as Himawari landed on it. Himawari avoided the crack underneath her and jumped up.

"Tsk tsk tsk, this does not look like a fair fight" Maemi said as she arrived. "I expected more of the leaf village."

Maemi turned toward Himawari, "Hime, should I kill them?"

"Focus on our objective" Himawari replied.

"Such a shame, I really enjoy the sight of blood."

"Himawari" Hayami's voice said.

Everyone turned to her. She had Tami in front of her. "Why are you doing this?" Tami asked.

"What do you want with her?" Sarada asked as Himawari released her from the chakra chains.

Himawari appeared besides Hayami in an instant. With a smirk on her face she said, "this."

"No!" The screams of Ino, Sakura, and Sarada were heard as Himawari put her ninjato through Tami's heart.

Sasuke rushed to catch Tami's body as Himawari took the ninjato out making blood splatter onto her face.

Himawari turned towards the ninjas who she had once called family, "I don't consider any of you my family and this village is no longer my home."

Sarada launched herself against Himawari, "no you don't" Hayami said and threw herself against Sarada both rolling onto the floor. As they fell onto the floor They bumped into Himawari know king her off balance. Himawari stopped herself before she could fall and came face to face with Kenzo.

"Mangekyo Sharingan" in an instant Himawari's mind was not longer in the ongoing battle but in the scene that Kenzo had created in her head.