Chapter 13: Chunin Exams Part 2

The stadium was filled with people from the respective villages. All of them awaiting the battles that were to take place.

The most expected match was between the leaf village and the mist village. They all wanted to see the abilities of the Uchiha kids and the Uzumaki kid.

Ino, Sakura, Temari, Hanabi, Tenten, and Hanabi all sat besides each other. Gai, Iruka and Kakashi sat behind them. Sasuke was on the opposite side of them along with Itachi. Lee and Neji were sitting behind Sasuke and Itachi with Boruto and Sarada besides them. While Shikamaru was with the Five Hokages in case any messages needed to be delivered. The other ninjas were well distributed between the crowd and outside. They would not allow the Chunin Exams to turn into a battle field as it has past times.

There were four matches in total. The first one was a sound village team against a cloud village team. The second one was Tenten's team against a Sand village ninja team. The third match was from the rock village against another sound village team. And the final match was between Hayami's team and a mist village team.

Everyone was looking forward to the last match. Especially after the war that took the lives of their loved ones. The war that had started because of the Mist village.

Temari turned to look at her brother Kankuro who had stepped in as Kazekage for the sand village.

"Why is it that your children are always put against your hometown?" Tenten asked amused.

Temari sighed but stood up, "Tami you got this girl!"

The girls giggled and cheered along with her. Tami was a mini version of Temari. Except for her black hair. She also used a combination of Temari's and Shikamaru's jutsu. Although Tami seemed to lean a bit more towards Temari's jutsu as she carried two small fans.

The second match had begun and everyone watched excitedly

The second match had begun and everyone watched excitedly. Tenten's team took things slowly as if they were scheming. Which considering the people who made up the team, they were most definitely scheming. Shiro seemed to take the lead of the group as Tami focused on long distance attack and Dai in short distance attack.

The match had everyone biting in their fingernails. It seemed as if the leaf village team was losing but at the end they flipped everything around with their plan winning them the match.

"Yes! That's my daughter" Shikamaru yelled earning him three glares from the Hokages. Kankuro smirked feeling proud of his niece but a bit sad that the young ninjas from his village had lost.

Finally, it was time for the long awaited match. The Mist ninjas v.s. the Hidden Leaf ninjas.

Kenzo stood in the center as Himawari and Kato stood to his side.