Chapter 15: Meanwhile in Heaven Part 2

"Its starting!" Kushina yelled at Minato and Naruto who were still arguing with the Hokages who had placed bets on who will end up with Himawari.

They both rushed to the side of their wives. They sat besides them watching the fight take place. The Hokages had also come to sit besides them to watch the match.

"He did not just say that" Kushina fumed. Minato had a deathly look on his face as he heard the boy call Himawari an orphan.

"That boy better shut his mouth" Naruto clenched his fist. Hinata tried to calm her husband down but she herself was mad.

All of them suddenly had a concerned look on their face as they saw Himawari trapped in a water bubble.

"What the hell are they doing?!" Naruto yelled, "That is not a genin jutsu."

"Something isn't right" Minato commented. As if on cue they heard the other mist ninja Ren talk to Kenzo.

"Kei will make sure she dies. That's our purpose for coming here after all."

"I will kill them!" Kushina snapped standing up her red hair raising in different directions.

At that moment they all became quiet as they saw Kenzo activate his sharingan.

"Yes! That's my future grandchild in law!" Kushina cheered as he saved Himawari.

Minato and Naruto gave Kushina a glare but immediately stopped when she gave them a death stare making them swallow.

They continued to watch the match carefully. They saw as Himawari used the Hyuga fighting style making Hiashi cheer for his granddaughter. He puffed out his chest in pride of his granddaughter using her chakra as a Hyuga would.

Minato and Kushina were also excited and proud of their granddaughter. "She got it from me" Kushina muttered and Minato smiled at his wife.

The Hokages and Jeriyah watched silently. They saw her talent but they could also see something else building up inside her.

Naruto was also smiling widely as he held Hinata's hand. The smile slowly started fading as he saw the next movements.

"Is she?" Hinata gasped as she saw what Himawari was doing. She was slowly inflicting multiple cuts on her opponent. She had already won but she was not stopping.

"Himawari" Naruto said as he stared at his little girl slowly killing her enemy. He saw that look, the same look Neji and Sasuke had at one point.

"Stop"

Naruto sighed in relief as he saw his friends stop the match.

"Hmm, they should've let her end his life" Gaara spoke for the first time since the match had begun.

Naruto decided to ignore his comment and focused on his little girl who was crying in the hallway. He saw Kenzo approach her and offered her a piece of clothes to wipe her tears.

At that moment Naruto felt immense guilt. His daughter was crying and he was not able to be besides her to comfort her. Hinata leaned her head on his shoulder her eyes also filling with tears.

Naruto himself teared up but as he saw his former teammates surround his daughter he felt his heart fill with warmth. As he saw his little girl smile and all those who surrounded her he felt grateful and was brought to tears.

At that moment he thought that giving his life for the village was worth it because he had saved many beautiful souls that day.

*****
"Guys" Kushina said gaining the attention of those surrounding her.

"What is it mom?"

"Look"

They all turned their attention towards earth. They saw the boy Kei was patched up and resting on a hospital bed. Then seven men stepped inside his room.

Neji, Sasuke, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Iruka, Kiba, and Shino stood in front of the young ninja. All of them had a dark aura radiating off them.

The boy sat up with a frightened look.

Neji was the first one to talk, "you ever dare try something like you did back there and you will never see another day."

"You ever dare insult Naruto like that and I will make sure you can never talk again." Iruka threatened.

"If it was up to me you would already be dead" Sasuke commented making the kid gulp.

"Don't you ever dare come close to her again" all of the men uniformly said.

Kushina and Naruto jumped up and down happy at how they had defended Himawari.