Chapter 48: Attack On Konoha Part 1

A video I made of Naruto and Hinata. Please like it!

"Kenzo, Boruto, Shikamaru, Natsuki and Kato were sent on a mission therefore you must be alert in case of any threat." Konohamaru said.

Kenzo nodded, "the village has been peaceful these days. It somehow makes me uneasy."

"I hate to say this but.."

Kenzo cut him off, "then don't say it." Kenzo had a vague idea of what the Hokage was about to say and he knew he wouldn't like it.

"Kenzo" Sarada said stepping closer putting a hand on her brothers arm, "she isn't coming back. The look in her eyes says it all."

"You want to know what I see in her eyes Sarada? I see a girl who is hurting. A girl who wants to do justice for her parents. That's what I see."

"And I see a man who is in love and is excusing everything she does"

Kenzo clenched his fist and before he could say anything a leaf village ninja appeared, "we are under attack!"

"Do we know who it is?" Konohamaru asked as both Sarada and Kenzo rushed out.

"It's Komorebi!"

Sakura rushed out as she heard the commotion in the streets of Konoha. Ino rushed after her and they both stopped as they saw who was causing the commotion.

"Himawari" Ino mumbled.

Himawari glanced at them briefly before running of. Ino and Sakura took of chasing after her. As Himawari reached the Nara's house she was thrown of balance as a body slammed into her. Both bodies rolled on the ground. Himawari stood up taking a fighting stance. Sarada stood in front of her fixing her glasses.

Hayami arrived stepping in front of Sakura and Ino. Kenzo stopped besides Sarada.

"This is the only warning you will get. Get out of my way if not I will not care for the damage that comes to you" said Himawari.

"This is the last chance for you to come back with us if not we won't be responsible for the damage that comes to you and Komorebi."

Himawari smirked, "you really think you can hurt me? Sarada you clearly have no idea of my ability"

Sarada also smirked, "Himawari you clearly forgot that I am the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura. Two of the greatest shinobis."

Himawari laughed, "let's see if it's true." She glanced at the rest of the shinobis that stood there, "no one interfere."

Sarada attacked first. Himawari blocked her attack and used the opportunity to knock her off balance. Sarada gained her balance easily and dodged as Himawari threw a kick her way. Sarada grabbed her foot and threw her in the air. As Himawari flew up into the air chains came out of her body glowing gold.

"Chakra chains?" Sarada questioned. I had never seen anyone use those. Only the Uzumaki clan would use them.

A chain attacked Sarada and as she dodged it another one attacked making it harder for her to keep dodging. Suddenly she was knocked of her feet by a large ball of air that made her lose her breath.

Himawari softly landed on the ground as she used the chakra chains to wrap around Sarada body. "You may be the daughter of two of the greatest shinobis, but I am a prodigy. I am the descendent of two of the greatest and most powerful clans. I was born to be powerful."