1. 🐳

"I'm sorry!"

"Excuse me!"

"Uh, just a little! Thank you!"

"Ah, I'm so late!"

"Hey, you little! Watch where you're going!"

"I'm so sorry!"

Namjoon was late for his class for the first time. Staying up all night to study was not such a bright idea. He was glad his mother had accidentally heard his alarm clock and woke him up or else he would still be fast asleep under his favorite blanket.

After successfully passing through the crowd, which was huge considering it was a Monday morning, Namjoon stormed inside the decently filled metro and grabbed onto a nearby metallic pole to hold onto. He pushed his crooked glasses up his nose in adjustment and brought the old bag to his chest.

People gave him strange looks, probably because another surprisingly burning hot day of may had started and Namjoon was wearing an old, black and blue jumper which was a total opposite of his pair of hazel brown eyes.

His old jumper perfectly resembled the situation he was living in but Namjoon could do nothing about it. He couldn't ask his mother for more because he knew she didn't have enough money for the food, yet his clothes. And people seemed to have figured it out.

Namjoon avoided their pitiful and judgemental stares by staring at his own feet. He clicked with his tongue, realizing there was a small hole near his pinky toe. He sighed, thinking about the ways he can fix the dirty white converse when he gets home.

After a minute, Namjoon was rushing out of metro and up the stairs towards the exit, not wanting to be even more late for his first class. Lucky enough, metro station was right in front of the school building. Checking the time, Namjoon saw he had two more minutes left untill the teacher would appear so he started running.

He ran inside the school and down the hall in hope to reach the destination just in time but groaned softly when he saw Mr. Kim, his math teacher, entering the classroom right in front of his nose.

"You've missed the time, Namjoon. Class is starting in three hours." Mr. Kim said after he sat at his desk, making the rest of the classroom laugh at his statement. Namjoon ignored the provocation and took a seat, refusing to look at anyone. He took out his notebook and placed it on his desk along with his pencil case.

"Namjoon, aren't you cold?" A voice came from the back of the classroom.

Namjoon sighed. That was how his day in school would usually start. At least one of them would have to make fun of his clothes or call him inappropriate names. Namjoon saw nothing bad about his clothes.

Yes, he was poor, but he didn't think clothes resembled anyone's personality. He was glad he at least had something to wear instead of going out naked. And he loved his jumper! It was a gift from his best neighbor a few years ago and he couldn't be more happy to receive it. Although it was old and the color was fading, he loved it just like on the first day.

"Why would you make fun of him?" Another voice came from behind. "He is just a freak after all."

"Shut up or else i will kick you out." Mr. Kim shouted before standing up and walking to the board. "Today's topic will be..."