4. 🐳

"Kim Seokjin!"

Seokjin was snapped out of his thoughts by Mr. Kim's shout. Getting himself together, Seokjin stood up and raised his head.

"What's wrong with you these days? You've been failing my class like no one else ever did. Knowing what a professional I am, the problem seems to be you." Mr. Kim said as he pointed at him with his pen.

It was not long untill Seokjin realized that he was actually alone in the classroom. He's been so into his own thoughts that he didn't even hear the bell ringing.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. I've been stressed out lately. You do understand, don't you?"

"I do understand but you can't let just anything bring your concentration down!" Mr. Kim shouted again. Sighing, Seokjin bent down and grabbed his bag then threw it over his shoulder.

"It won't happen again, I promise."

"Heard that already. I'll be signing you up with a tutor so you can actually do something, unless you want to fail this year."

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows. "A tutor? Why would I need a tutor? I can do it myself. I don't need any smart human teaching me."

"Do you want to see a principal?"

"No, sir."

"Good." Mr. Kim said, his voice becoming as calm as ever. "You can ask your girlfriend for help. She is pretty great in my class."

Seokjin wanted to let out a sarcastic laugh. "But sir, Jisoo and I are.... We are not together anymore."

Mr. Kim made a surprised face. "You broke up? Really?"

Seokjin nodded.

"Well then, I have this other student who's at the top of my class list. Never seen anyone beating him, not even Jisoo. You can get some help from him." Mr. Kim said as he opened up his notebook. Searching through the names, he let out a small gasp when he found just the right one. "Kim Namjoon, it is."

Seokjin's eyes widened. "The Freak? You want me to teach from that freak? No way, sir! I can find someone on my own!"

"Okay but I don't know who, since the rest of my students are pretty low in math. Barely even passing it."

Seokjin groaned. There was no way he would actually agree to that. He had nothing against him but the guy was weird and Seokjin didn't like weird people. He didn't even talk to him.

"I don't care if you have any relations with him or not, my class is my class, it will be like I said. Make sure to talk to him today about it." and with that, Mr. Kim left the classroom.

Groaning again, Seokjin walked outside the classroom and made his way to the school cafeteria. Spotting Hoseok and Taehyung at a nearby table, he plopped down on the chair and burried his face into his hands.

"What took you so long?" Hoseok asked.

Seokjin's eyes landed on Jisoo who was sitting and smiling at Jackson but he could notice her eyes making eye contact with his here and there. Deciding to completely ignore her existence, which was not something he could succeed at, he looked at Hoseok.

"Mr. Kim wants Namjoon to tutor me since I've been failing his math class lately."

Hoseok literally screamed, making everyone turn their heads and look at them. Calming down from his laughing fit, Hoseok cleared his throat and spoke, "Even better. Imagine what would everyone say if you go out with him? It would be a bomb!"

Seokjin could literally hear how excited his best friend was, a total opposite of how he felt.

"Don't be like that. Namjoon is a very good boy. Your parents are rich and you guys have everything you want, but he doesn't. He doesn't even have money to buy food." Taehyung said.