10. 🐳

It was almost midnight when Namjoon walked outside his house to get some fresh air. Looking up at Jeongguk's window, he saw the other leaning onto it and smoking a cigarette.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Jeongguk asked.

Namjoon shrugged. "Been studying for exams."

Jeongguk walked away from the window but not before telling Namjoon to wait for him. And Namjoon did. Jeongguk's two floor building had a small yard and Namjoon walked inside. He went to sit under a nearby tree, onto a swinging sofa and pulled his legs up to his chest.

Jeongguk showed up a few moments later. He was pulling on his sweater while walking then he smiled widely when he saw Namjoon. He sat in front of him and pulled the ash trey closer to himself.

"Will your parents be mad?"

"No way. They love you more than they love me, actually." Jeongguk said and laughed silently.

Namjoon gasped. "Don't say that!"

"Okay, okay, I won't."

There was a small silence before Namjoon spoke. "Jeonggukie, how's life on college? How much do you have left?"

Jeongguk lightened up the cigarette and let out a long smoke. "This year is also my last. My parents want me to take over the company but I'm not so sure about that. I love making music and lyrics but, I'm not so interested into leading groups around the world."

Namjoon nodded. Being the ceo must be a very tough and dedicated job since Jeongguk's father wasn't home as much as his mother was. But Big Hit entertainment was sure a big name. The company wasn't that big yet, but when the time passes, maybe it will reach it's tallest point.

"I didn't think this would work out, to be honest. But the latest trainees we've got, they are amazing."

"Who are they?"

"They still didn't come up with a name but those girls are slaying it."

"I hope they succeed." Namjoon said.

Namjoon was playing with the hem of his sweater and thinking about what Seokjin told him a few hours ago. Jeongguk could notice that he was spacing out here and there.

"How about you? What are you thinking about?"

"Seokjin asked me out."

Jeongguk choked onto his cigarette and started coughing. "What?"

"Yeah." Namjoon said.

"But how on earth did that happen?"

Namjoon explained him the whole incident, from the moment he slipped to the time they had a talk. When he showed up at school today, students kept asking him for how long he was in a relationship with Seokjin. Namjoon didn't know what was going on untill he they showed him a picture.

No matter how many times he said he had nothing to do with him, they didn't believe him. They kept bugging him, making him run away and hide from them. He wasn't used to getting that much attention.

"That dickhead. Don't tell me you actually agreed to it?" Jeongguk glared.

Namjoon smiled and buried his face into his knees. He felt shy whenever Seokjin's name came around.

"Namjoon, you don't have to do it. He is literally using you for his own needs! I will have to talk to him again, I see."

"No, hyung! Please! It might cause even bigger problems! It will be just an act. He won't kiss me or anything." Namjoon defended him.