25. 🐳

Seokjin opened his eyes and quickly covered them with his arm. He groaned softly and swallowed his saliva then removed his arm, adjusting his eyes to the daylight. He looked to the side, seeing Namjoon still fast asleep beside him, with head turned slightly to the other side but he could still see his face.

One of his hands was onto his chest but it so happened to also pull his t-shirt up almost to his chest, revealing his belly button and beautiful, caramel skin. Seokjin stared, his eyes slowly trailing to Namjoon's pretty, thick thighs then back up to his face.

Seokjin felt warm, assuming it was due to hot weather but he would lie if he said he didn't think of how it would feel to have Namjoon's naked body against his.

Namjoon licked his lips and chewed like a little baby untill he turned his head to look at him with sleepy eyes. Seokjin didn't realize he was holding his breath. Snapping himself out of his thoughts, he smiled. "Did I wake you up?"

"Nu-uh," Namjoon mumbled and turned to his side, wrapping his arm around Seokjin. He buried his face into his neck, giving Seokjin a hard time controlling himself. Especially since he would get quickly aroused after waking up, no matter what time of the day it was.

"Let's go down, Namjoon. They are probably waiting for us."

"Nu-uh." Namjoon mumbled again and unconsciously threw his leg over Seokjin's hip. Seokjin let out a harsh breath through his nose, closing his eyes and thinking about anything other than the position they were in.

"N-Namjoon, wake up."

Namjoon stirred then became calm. He opened his eyes and stared into Seokjin's, confused, then looked around. Once he took in his surroundings, he looked at himself, gasping when he saw the way he was straddling him. But his eyes stopped at his lower part, making Seokjin feel flustered.

"J-Jinnie, why is your pee suddenly so big?"

Fuck.

"Let's go downstairs, okay?" Seokjin said as he smiled then slowly sat up, making Namjoon remove his leg and head from himself. "I don't even know what time it is."

Namjoon pouted and rubbed his eyes. He got off the bed and made small steps to the door. He opened it and stood there, waiting for Seokjin to come too. When they came downstairs, Hoseok and Taehyung were sitting at the table, eating and Rose was explaining something to Taehyung.

"Oh, look who decided to wake up four hours later." She joked.

Seokjin stopped. "Wait, four hours?"

"Well, it's already six. We didn't want to go to the beach without you. Namjoon, are you excited to swim?"

Namjoon's smile dropped a little but he nodded. Seokjin noticed, staring at him with amusement into his eyes. "Do you know how to swim?"

Namjoon shook his eyes. "Honestly, no. I never swam before in my life."

"Namjoon and I will go to the beach, you can come as soon as you are finished with eating." Seokjin said and took Namjoon's hand into his before making their way upstairs again.

"Huh? And here I've been waiting for a whole day for you two!" Taehyung whined like a kid, receiving a hit on the back of his head. "Don't speak with your mouth full!" Rose stated.

~

Namjoon was giggling and laughing through whole day. Seokjin was teaching him how to float in water by himself and since everything was new to him, it just made everything more fun.

He was scared to go in at first but Seokjin managed to talk him in by promising a lot of kisses when they go back to their room. It wasn't a bad decision at all because he had so much fun with Seokjin.