35. 🐳

🔞

🗿

Final exam was about to be held this week and Yoongi called in to inform him that he got a week off his job so he could prepare for the finals. Namjoon already felt bad because he took so many days off these past months, first because of the injury, then because of the vacation and at last, because of the finals.

But Yoongi told him he should not worry about it at all.

Namjoon was currently walking through the mall with Seokjin by his side. Seokjin took him out, saying he had a surprise for him and said how great it would be for them to spend some time out instead of just being at home.

"You still don't want to tell me?" Namjoon asked, looking curiously up at him. Seokjin sighed.

"You've asked me that for like, ten times already. I wanted to buy something for you so we can be in touch when I leave. We need to stay in contact, right?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes, but what would that be?" Namjoon asked. He tried to hide sadness in his voice because of the mention of him leaving.

But his mother's words helped him and he started to believe that it won't be such a tough obstacle. Seokjin promised he would come to see him at least every weekend.

"That would be- okay, we are here." Seokjin said. He took Namjoon's hand into his and walked with him inside a mobile shop. Namjoon's eyes widened when he took in everything that was inside. Four long shelves were on the each wall and they had all kinds of phones and other accessories a person would be looking for. From phones, to laptops to computers and consoles.

"Why are we here?" Namjoon questioned. Seokjin dragged him to the shelf in front of the first row of phones, Namjoon's eyes sparkling with excitement and curiosity when he saw all of them. There was a phone that had caught his attention ever since they got in.

"We are here to get a phone for you. Feel free to choose the one you like the most."

"What? These are so expensive, Seokjin. And I don't even know how to use the phone."

"I didn't know either untill i bought one so it's nothing to be worried about. Take your time." Seokjin said. "I will be looking for a new Play Station. Hey, how are we going to keep in touch with each other? That way we can video call and text as much as we want to."

Namjoon nodded and Seokjin left on the other side, leaving him alone to decide himself. He saw a girl walking up to him and she smiled widely before standing beside him.

"Hello, do you need any help?" She asked.

Namjoon blushed from her intense stare and nodded.

"Are you looking for a phone or something else?"

"Phone."

"Do you have any in mind?"

Namjoon shook his head. But he did point at one phone at the top of the shelf. He loved how it looked like. It was pink at the top but would change to mint to the bottom, like some sort of ombre. She tip toed and took it, then offered it to him.

"That's Huawei p40 lite. I can tell you it would be a great choice to buy it. And it's the last one in that color." She said and crossed her arms over her chest.

She waited as he examined the phone, flipping it over so he could take in it's colors and Namjoon was more than amazed. He fell in love with it. He flinched when he felt something being placed onto his shoulder from behind but relaxed when he realized it was Seokjin's chin.

"Is that the one you like?"

Namjoon nodded.

"I've got just the same so I will teach you how to use it in half an hour." He said. "We will be buying this one."