23. 🐳

Seokjin wasn't homophobic or anything like that, it's just that he never thought he would like a guy, Namjoon to be precise.

Hoseok is his childhood best friend and he accepted his sexuality since day one but he never liked to bury his nose into his intimacy.

Namjoon was the first guy he ever kissed so it was a new feeling for him. He liked it. He was slowly starting to admit to himself that he caught feelings for the older. Running his fingers through his hair, Seokjin aimed for the front door, surprised to find out it was already unlocked.

Gasping, he quickly walked inside the house and to the living room, his stomach almost twisting at the sight in front of him. He felt anger slowly building up from the inside and he squeezed his hands into fists. What was he doing here?

"It's been a long time, son." The man spoke.

Seokjin didn't say a word. He watched as his mother walked away from the counter to place the freshly baked chicken on the table, probably bought somewhere previously, he thought. His father kept staring at him with a slick smile onto his face.

"Seokjin, it's impolite to ignore your own father. Greet him like he deserves." She said then sat down on his right side.

"Why are you here?" Seokjin asked.

"We will talk about that. That's the whole reason why I'm here. Have a seat," he spoke, taking his fork and a knife. "It's good to have a family dinner once in a while, right?"

Seokjin wanted to jump over the table and knock him out. Oh, he wished he could do it so bad. Having no other choice, he sat down, not taking his glare off him. Mr. Kim chuckled and shook his head, then stabbed the chicken wing with his fork. He placed it inside his plate then crossed his fingers as he leaned onto his elbows against the table.

"Where have you been?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Seokjin!" Mrs. Kim shouted. Mr. Kim placed his hand onto her shoulder and she looked down, letting out a sigh.

"How about we start over again. Where have you been?"

"At Hiseok's place."

"Hoseok? Haven't seen that boy in ten years." Mr. Kim spoke enthusiastically. "But too bad you weren't at his place really."

Seokjin gulped. No matter how much he hated his guts, he knew he could go nothing against him. He was pulling him with his strings the way he wanted to.

"Kim Namjoon? What do you have to say about him?"

"Why would you care about who I'm friends with? He is not even that important."

"Oh, really? Then how to you explain the fact that you recently broke up with Jisoo and got in a relationship with him? She told me everything." Mr. Kim said.

"What? Seokjin, is that true?" Mrs. Kim asked, staring at him wide eyed.

Seokjin was at the edge of exploding. He stood up and slammed his hands against the table
"Now you are suddenly interested in my life, huh? Where have you two been all these years? You don't care about anything except my grades! Why can't I live how I want to live? I'm so sick of you two! Why did you come? To remind me how worthless and stupid son of a bitch I am?!" Seokjin yelled, panting heavily as he glared at him.

Mrs.Kim was about to say something but was stopped by Mr. Kim who raised his hand. There was a few seconds silence before Mr. Kim swallowed his bite and pulled his head up to look at Seokjin.

"You better leave that faggot and get back with Jisoo or else someone is going to pay for it."

"How you dare threaten me?"

"I'm not." Mr. Kim smiled. "I'm just doing what's the best for my son. Fix the problem you caused and be ready to fly with me in two weeks. Papers are ready for you to become the new CEO of our company."

"But I don't-"

"We have finished our conversation."

~

"Listen up, my aunt just opened her cafe at the beach two hours away from Seoul. My plan is to pack our stuff and spend a few days there to relax before the prom night. What do you think?" Taehyung asked.

"Not bad." Hoseok said while chewing onto his food. Seokjin tapped his fingers against the table as he thought about the situation from the previous night.

"Right? She would even let us stay at her beach house! All we have to do is bring our stuff, nothing more! What do you say, Jin?"

"I don't know. My father just got back so I don't think I'll be able to escape."

"He is back?" Hoseok asked.

Seokjin nodded. "Yes. That fuck face wants me to leave Seoul as soon as I finish school to take over his company."

"But what are you going to do about Namjoon?"

"Take him with you." Taehyung said.

Seokjin sighed. "I haven't told him anything about it yet. He wants me to break up with him and get back with Jisoo. He wants to completely control my life."

"One more reason to accept my idea. You will also have some alone time with Namjoon." Taehyung added.

"Oh, there he is." Hoseok said.

Seokjin turned around to see Namjoon walking inside the school cafeteria with a very sad look onto his face. He was holding a paper into his hands and staring at it while he was walking. He arrived at their table and his arms fell to his sides. He looked at Seokjin, his eyes welling up with tears.

"I-I didn't make it."

"Didn't make what?" Seokjin asked and took the paper away from him. "We are sad to announce you haven't got the free scholarship to Seoul's international art and music college- what, when did you sign up for this?" Seokjin asked.

"Are you serious? I was so sure you would make it! You are the smartest boy in whole school! Who won it? " Taehyung was horrified.

Namjoon sat down beside Seokjin and smiled sadly. "They say Jisoo made it to the top.. It's alright. It's not like I had my hopes up anyways."

"Joon.."

"Have you ever gone to the beach before?"

Namjoon looked at Taehyung and shook his head. Seokjin kept staring at the paper, ignoring them as he felt another wave of anger washing over him.

"Great, I feel like this is going to be the best time of our lives."

~

Should I add some smuty moments?!