33. 🐳

"Where did Hoseok go?" Namjoon asked when he got back to the table. Seokjin had previously told him he was going to go to the toilet so Namjoon decided to go and sit. He didn't want to stand there without him.

Taehyung sighed and rubbed his face with his hands. "I fucked up so bad. I shouldn't have kissed him back. I don't want to give him false hope."

"Did he get mad?" Namjoon asked. The truth is, he never knew Hoseok had any sort of feelings for Taehyung.

"I don't know, he just told me he wants to be alone for a bit." Taehyung said. Namjoon didn't know how to comfort him and just placed his hand on his shoulder. Taehyung looked at him and smiled.

"You guys looked amazing out there." Taehyung said.

As soon as those words left his mouth, Namjoon cupped his own cheeks and blushed. He felt his stomach going on a full butterfly mode when he recalled what happened on the dance floor. Taehyung chuckled.

"I can literally see your blush even though the lights are off."

"Tae, he told me loves me!" Namjoon said, staring at him with wide eyes. Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but he stopped, his lips turning into a wide grin.

"That's actually amazing, Joonie! I'm so happy for you! I'm happy you found someone who loves you for who you are! You deserve all the best, remember that." Taehyung said and pulled him into a hug. Namjoon hugged him back, two soon pulling away from each other.

Namjoon flinched when he saw Jackson standing beside him, staring down at him. His pulse quickened and he looked around in hopes to spot Seokjin but Jackson only laughed.

"Don't worry, Namjoon. I'm not a dick you used to know. Sometimes, love can make you blind and I've let myself be controlled by her but that's all over now." Jackson said and smiled warmly, scratching the back of his head as he did. He didn't look threatening to Namjoon but he was still scared.

Taehyung frowned, his face twisting up into a disgusted one. "What do you want, Jackson?"

"I wanted to apologize." Jackson said. He raised his hand and tilted his head, waiting for Namjoon to give him a hand shake. Namjoon stared at his hand, confused, then looked at Taehyung.

"If this is one of your stupid games, you will regret it." Taehyung said through greeted teeth.

"Am I talking to you or Namjoon?" Jackson snapped.

"I don't care who you're talking to, I don't want you to hurt him even more than you already did!" Taehyung snapped back. Two glared at each other, making Namjoon feel slight uncomfortable. Namjoon stood up and politely placed his hand inside Jackson's, giving him a handshake.

Jackson smiled. "I've been quite a dick towards you. I even went so far as to break your glasses and physically hurt you. I hope you can find it by your heart to forgive me for what I've done. I don't want you to leave Seoul before accepting my apology." He said.

Namjoon frowned. He looked at Taehyung who looked just as confused as he was but soon he groaned loudly.

"I knew it!"

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon asked.

Jackson raised his eyebrows. "What do you mean what I'm talking about? Didn't you already know?"

Namjoon shook his head. Jackson gasped and looked at Taehyung. "Don't tell me you've been hiding the fact that Seokjin will leave for Japan in a couple of days from your friend all this time?"

Namjoon's stomach dropped. What was this guy talking about? How was that even possible? Seokjin leaving? But Seokjin never mentioned anything about leaving to him. He never ever spoke of something like that. Why would he hide that from him anyways?