14. 🐳

Coming to the school today with his car seemed like a smart idea. As if Seokjin knew something like this would happen. He helped Namjoon get and sit inside, careful not to hurt him as he pushed his leg untill it was safe to close the door.

He walked over to the other side and did just the same, wrapping the seat belt around his stomach. He noticed how surprised Namjoon looked like so he raised his eyebrows.

"What? You've never been into a car before?"

"I-I didn't know you had a car." Namjoon spoke softly and looted at his lap.

"It's not actually mine. But who cares what that old fucker will say." Seokjin said and started the engine.

Namjoon leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes, his eyebrows turning into a frown every five seconds as the waves of pain overwhelmed his whole leg. Seokjin didn't even realize that he was glaring at him. He cursed inside himself and hit the gas handle, pulling his blue porsche out of the school parking.

"Thank you so much for helping me out."

Seokjin rolled his eyes. "It's not like I did something big."

"To you, it might be nothing. But to me, it's everything. If it wasn't for you and your friends, they would have left me there. But you helped me. Maybe you aren't as bad as you look like." Namjoon said.

Seokjin didn't know how to answer to that. It's not like Seokjin was the worst person in the world but he did have his own moments. "You're welcome I guess."

"My mother will be so worried." Namjoon said. "I won't be able to take care of her now."

"Take care of her? What's wrong with her?" By the look on his face, Seokjin realized he went a bit too far with the way he asked.

"She has... A rare type of spine cancer. So I help her out with many things as she can't carry anything."

Seokjin, again, didn't know what to say. Judging by his voice, he assumed Namjoon was very fond of her which was a total opposite of him. His mother was just his mother. Just a woman who never showed any kinds of emotions towards him except her cold personality and heart.

"How do you keep up with everything?"

"I have to. I have no other choice. Oh, we are here."

Seokjin pulled up on the sidewalk and parked his car in front of his house. He took a look at his house. He did walk him home that night but it was dark outside and he didn't pay quite a lot of attention to it.

"You live here?"

"I-I know it's not even near your place but it's cozy." Namjoon said shyly.

"I'm not judging you or anything, just asking. I don't judge people by where they live, it's alright." Seokjin quickly said. He unbuckled himself and got outside. He walked over to the passenger door and opened it. He leaned in and unbuckled Namjoon before placing his arm behind his back.

He helped him get out and closed the door. Namjoon blushed from the skin ship and how close Seokjin was. Before they could even reach the front door it opened, revealing a mid aged woman with short black hair standing at the door while holding a small bottle in his hand.

"Namjoon, baby?" She gasped and rushed to him as fast as she could.

"Mom, don't do that! It's alright! I just got hurt in school." Namjoon said.

"Your leg all all bandaged up! How did you get hurt?" She panicked and looked at his knee.

Namjoon sighed. "We were playing football at school and I fell down. I'm alright now." He insisted, hiding away the pain that was pulsing through his leg. "My f-friend helped me out."