15. 🐳

"That looks pretty bad, I must say." Jeongguk sighed as he knelt down in front of Namjoon. Namjoon let out a nervous giggle when he started unwrapping the bandage. "What are you gonna do about Yoongi?"

"I called him, he said he doesn't want to see me there untill I completely heal."

"That's good to hear. He had always been a good guy." Jeongguk said. He finished unwrapping the wound and made a disgusted face when he saw how horrible it was.

"Why do you hate each other so much, hyung?"

Jeongguk stopped there for a second before turning around to take a new and sterile pack of gaze. He opened up the small plastic package and cut out a square with medical scissors then poured the dark brown gel onto it.

"We don't hate each other. Well, he sure wants to burn every piece of me down but eh, it's not a big deal."

"Is it because of Jimin?" Namjoon asked, amused. He remember the story about their old high school days but he never got to the point.

"Didn't i tell you already?"

"I never got to hear a whole story." Namjoon said and poured.

Jeongguk chuckled. "Their relationship was mad, alright. Everyone was talking about them. One day, you would see them sitting and laying on each other on the school field and the next day, Yoongi was crushing down everything in front of him because Jimin broke up with him."

Namjoon couldn't believe the words that left his mouth. How was that even possible? He couldn't and didn't want to imagine them like that. But Jeongguk knew them more than he did as they went to the same high school and used to be close friends.

"But why?"

"Yoongi you know is not Yoongi that I know. I'm not trying to make him look like a bad guy but he was crazy. He was the bad boy everyone was dying for. Except me, of course." Jeongguk said.

"Really?" Namjoon was shocked. There was noooo way. He whimpered when Jeongguk tightened the bandage around his leg. "But what did that have to do with you?"

"Jimin kissed me."

"What?" Namjoon almost shouted.

"They were going through a hiatus and Jimin wanted him to just give up so he thought kissing me in the middle of the school hall was a bright idea. Just to make him jealous." Jeongguk spoke with enthusiasm and amusement in his voice.

"That's so bad."

"Enough about me." Jeongguk said and stood up. He sat in the chair and pulled the ash tray to himself. "Now, I want the details."

"About what?"

"About the boy who drove you home and stopped by your house. I also want to know about that injury of yours."

Namjoon blushed.

"W-We were playing football and I fell down." Namjoon said, avoiding the eye contact.

"Since when did you start lying to me?"

"I'm not lying."

Jeongguk didn't answer and just kept staring at him while lighting up his cigarette. It was obvious that he didn't believe him.

"J-Jackson knocked me down but I'm sure if was an accident. Seokjin carried me to the ambulance room," Namjoon stopped speaking and smiled shyly. He pulled his healthy leg up and hugged his knee while pressing his cheek against it. "-and drove me home. My mom offered him a drink so he came inside."

"Is that so?"

"A-And we talked. He said his dad wanted him to take over his company but he isn't interested in that. He also found out that I'm his hyung and used the honorifics but I don't like it. So he calls me Joon, now."

"You do realize that you got hurt because of him?"

Namjoon's eyes widened. That wasn't true. Seokjin was not the guilty one. Why would he be guilty even? Jackson didn't like him ever since the beginning and it wasn't the first time for him to hurt him. "He is actually very kind to me."

"Oh my-jesus," Jeongguk groaned and facepalmed himself. "You are so whipped, you do realize that."

"What? No, hyung! He is just a f-friend, that's all! I don't like him!"

"I wish you could see and hear yourself now. You sound like a high school girl talking about her ultimate crush."

"Hyung!"

"Namjoon, it's totally okay to fall in love with someone. But don't give your heart to a wrong person."

"I really don't want to ta-"

They were cut off by a sound of a car parking and it didn't take Namjoon long to see that it was Seokjin's car. He didn't know why Seokjin was here, especially since it was around eight and it was dark outside. Jeongguk looked as confused as him.

Namjoon slowly stood up and grabbed his crutches. He leaned onto them and started walking to the open gate of Jeongguk's yard and the other just happened to notice him.

He looked as perfect as always, with a bright red summer Nike jacket and tight black jeans accompanied by Nike sneakers. He had his summer cap on and he pulled what looked like a bag out of the back seat.

Jeongguk's and his yard were separated only by a tiny fence so it wasn't hard to see who was coming.

Jeongguk, seeing what time it was, packed up Namjoon's medical care into a bag and hung it onto one of his crutches. Namjoon could feel the slight tension between the two as they stared at each other with cold faces.

"Jin?" Namjoon asked.

"Hi, Namjoon. I'm sorry if I interrupted something. I thought you were home but I can leave."

"N-No, it's okay! Jeonggukie won't be mad, right?" Namjoon asked and turned to look at Jeongguk. Jeongguk shook his head in response. Namjoon then looked at Seokjin and smiled. He walked into his crutches untill he stopped right before him and looked up at into his eyes.

"I don't want to sound rude but, why are you here at this hour?"

"Forgot about our tutoring lessons?"

"Of course I didn't."

"Lead the way." Seokjin sounded like he was ordering him around. He still didn't take his eyes off Jeongguk and Namjoon was wondering what was actually going on.

Seokjin looked too serious, not much to his liking.

"Okay."

~

?????
🤣🤣