9. 🐳

Something was off, Seokjin thought as he walked down the school hall. Students were whispering among each other and laughing at his face which made Seokjin angry because why the hell was everyone acting like they were idiots.

He had a feeling like he was walking down the red carpet because not a single soul took their eyes off of him. But it wasn't like Seokjin gave a single fuck. He decided to keep his cool and just pass through the crowd.

"Buddy, didn't think you'd find Jisoo's replacement so quickly." One of the guys from the corner shouted with amused look onto his face. Seokjin frowned. What the hell was he even talking about. What replacement?

Someone was definitely pulling a joke on him. He just kept walking. He was desperate to find Hoseok since the red hair was no where to be seen this morning. Not even Taehyung.

"Damn, Seokjin, I don't even know what to think about you anymore."

"Seriously, dude? Him?"

"Jisoo must be very angry right now. That bitch deserves it."

Seokjin stopped walking. Another guy who spoke clearly flinched at Seokjin's deadliest glare and raised his hands up in defense.

"What the hell are you all talking about?" Seokjin sneered at him. Mark giggled and wrapped his arm around Seokjin's shoulder. "Come on man, don't play stupid. We all know. Just didn't see you as... That. Thought you like pussy only."

Seokjin pushed his hand off him. He was angry and furious at the same time. What the fuck? Mark raised his eyebrows in confusion then snapped with his fingers. "I get it. You weren't ready. Okay then, have a good time with your freaky boyfriend."

"What the fuck is all of this about?"

Seokjin was ignored as everyone started laughing and passing by him. He felt threatened for the first time in his life. What boyfriend were they even talking about?

Seokjin made his way to the last classroom down the hall and rushed inside, feeling a bit of relief when he spotted people he was searching for. He speed walked to the table and threw himself on the chair before leaning in close to Hoseok.

"What the heck is going on? Is everyone really fucking me today?"

Hoseok snorted. "Don't tell me you didn't see it."

"Seen what?"

"Oh my god," Hoseok said, grabbing his bag and pulling his phone out. A few seconds passed and he turned his phone to Seokjin, making the other's blood freeze. "And here I actually thought you listened to me."

Seokjin couldn't believe his eyes. The picture perfectly showed himself, with another person, Namjoon, the freak, into his arms and they looked like they were hugging the life out of eachother. It even looked like they were kissing, which was everything but the truth. Seokjin was going crazy.

"Where the hell did that come from? Huh?"

"I was gonna ask you the same question."

"What the fuck, Hoseok? Where did you get that picture from?"

"I don't know, man. A kid from school had sent me this picture but by the time I arrived, everyone already had it." Hoseok's smirk didn't wanish even for a second. "Are you two, like... You know?"

"No!" Seokjin yelled out. Taehyung flinched at his sudden outburst, dropping the book from his hands. "With that freak? Dude, I'm not gay! How do you expect me to have anything with him? That stupid morherfucker slipped and fell on me! Nothing more than that!"

"But what are you gonna do about it? Go to every student and tell the same? No one is going to believe you. But you know what? Jisoo is going crazy. She literally had a breakdown this morning."

"Really?"

"I have a plan."

~

"Hyung, are you really sure about this?" Namjoon asked probably for the fifth time, making Yoongi let out a small sigh.

"I told you, Namjoon. Take those home. We have a few more bowls left so everything will be alright." Yoongi reassured him once again.

Namjoon stared at the bowl into his hands, strong scent of today's meal hitting his nose trills. "You can cut off my payment, this is so wrong. I keep eating and not giving a single penny."

Yoongi put the last can of coke inside the fridge and turned to look at him. "If I do so, what would you have left? Just don't think about it and go home to eat. I will see you tomorrow."

"Thank you so much, hyung. Have a good night." With that, Namjoon turned around and made his way to the nearest metro station. But someone grabbed his elbow and pulled him into a dark corner, under a tree, making Namjoon whimper in fear.

However, he calmed down when he saw Hoseok and Seokjin almost pinning him up against the wall.

"Hello." Namjoon said and smiled shyly from the close distance between him and Seokjin. Flash backs of last night kept repeating over and over in his brain, making his cheeks go wildly red.

"Let's get straight to the point. We have football soon." Hoseok said.

Seokjin cleared his throat, obviously nervous and frustrated for having to ask a freak such a question.

"I'm sure you already know what happened today."

"Mhm... I'm sorry. It's all my fault."

"You are right about that. But I'm here to make a request."

"Okay." Namjoon said.

"Since everyone thinks that you and I are together, let's pretend to be boyfriends."

"W-What?"

"I will pay you for it too. Since we are having our classes almost every night, they will think you are actually coming to my house to see me. Easy. Right?"

Namjoon's eyes widened. He felt his cheeks becoming even hotter and he tried to speak but his mouth didn't seem to work for him. He became a mess, which was understandable, because no one saw it coming. Especially Namjoon.

"B-But, does that m-mean I will have to... D-Do things..."

"What? No! The fuck? Of course I won't kiss you or anything similar! Not even in another life!" Seokjin shouted.

His words made Namjoon calm down a little but they did hurt him equally.

"But why would you do something like that?"

"My ex is going crazy about this so it's a great chance to make her mad. We are both getting something out of this. I get my ex, you get more money and no one will touch you at school."

"Okay.. I'll help you."

"That easy?" Seokjin asked then smirked. "I know I'm handsome so better make sure not to actually fall in love with me. I'm not gay. Not so sure about you."

"The fuck, dude. Now I feel insulted too." Hoseok protested and hit him on the shoulder.

"We will talk about this more some other time, bye for now."

Namjoon watched them leave. He needed a few more seconds to gather himself before finally making his way home.

~

😏