11. 🐳

"We've had quite a lot of customers today." Yoongi said while looking through his payment notebook. "I talked to Jimin today about the wedding by the way." He added as he closed it.

Namjoon, who was just finished with changing his clothes, stood in front of him. "You told him?" He whined.

Yoongi laughed and shook his head. "No, of course i did not. I just asked him if what he thinks about it."

"And?"

"Well, he said he never thought of getting married any time but when he looks at me, he might reconsider his decision."

Yoongi was smiling as he spoke and there was something into his eyes that made Namjoon wonder if he will ever have someone loving him just as much as his boss loves his boyfriend.

"That is great to hear. Your chances of him saying yes is rising."

"I hope you're right. Is this guy waiting for you?"

Namjoon frowned and turned his head only to see Seokjin standing near the entrance with hands into his hoodie's pockets. He looked at the time and saw that it was one minute past eight. He was one minute late. To his luck, Namjoon had already changed into his own clothes.

He could see the way Yoongi was staring at him, as if he wanted to ask him something but resisted.

"Good night, Yoongi hyung. I will see you tomorrow."

"Good night, Namjoon. Take care of yourself."

Namjoon walked outside the restaurant and almost ran to Seokjin. Namjoon looked so happy and smiley while Seokjin looked like he was dropped out the police station, with a dead expression onto his face and a frown.

They didn't look like a couple for sure.

"Why did you come here?"

"I can't let my boyfriend walk alone at night to my house, right?"

Namjoon blushed. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. He broke the eye contact and instead, stared at Seokjin's chest.

"I'm just joking. I was bored while waiting, nothing more. Let's go. We don't have a whole night." Seokjin said and started walking first. Namjoon ran a few steps untill he caught up with him and walked beside him, holding his bag and trying his best not to fall off the sidewalk bricks.

Namjoon wanted to talk to him but didn't know about what. Well, he did know, there were various things Namjoon loved but wasn't sure if Seokjin would be bored or yell at him.

To his surprise, Seokjin pulled him closer and took his hand into his own and held onto it as they walked.

Namjoon would walk but not without glancing at their hands every five seconds and screaming inside himself. But his happiness vanished as soon as he spotted two guys from their school on the other side of the road and staring at them while whispering among each other.

It's all an act, Namjoon reminded himself.

When they arrived at the location, Namjoon sure didn't expect to be brought to the most expensive shopping center in whole Seoul. It was built a few years ago, attracting most of the tourists to visit and buy clothes. It even had Korean fast food restaurant, something like McDonald's but this was way better and tastier.

Shops were all placed in a row, one next to the other, forming a big circle with a parking lot and modern park in the middle. Benches were sat every five meters with plastic plants, imitating the real park and a few flamingo decorations here and there to make it look natural.