19. 🐳

"Joon! I'm so glad you came!" Taehyung said, excitement radiating through his voice when he opened the front door. Namjoon smiled, greeting Taehyung and shoving a small bag into his hands. Taehyung, confused, opened the bag and gasped. "Cookies? My mother will be impressed."

"It was the least I could bring." Namjoon said.

"You didn't have to bring anything, Joon. Come in." Taehyung said and stepped aside for him to walk in. Once he did, Taehyung closed the door and guided him inside. He pulled Namjoon inside the kitchen where his mother, a middle aged woman with short black hair stood and sliced the meat.

Namjoon was a very shy and introvert person. It took quite some time for him to relax around someone so coming at Taehyung's place for the first time made him feel uneasy.

It was Taehyung's idea for him to come. Taehyung wanted to get ready together and gossip in the meantime and make sure everything was settled before they would leave to watch the match.

"So that's Namjoon. Hi, sweetheart. Please do feel like you are at your own home!" His mother's smile was so warm, it almost reminded him of his own mother. Namjoon smiled back and nodded at her.

Taehyung grabbed his hand after he placed the bag on the counter and dragged him upstairs to his bedroom. He literally pushed him inside and closed the door behind him. "You are not going like that there."

Namjoon was confused. He looked down at himself and intertwined his fingers at his lower belly. He was wearing matching blue shirt with blue pants and to him, everything seemed okay with it. How was he even supposed to go like? He wasn't much into fashion. He just put on what he thought was okay. It wasn't like he was going to impress anyone anyways.

"What do you mean?"

"You won't be going like that if you want to throw him off his feet."

"Throw? Him?"

"Look, Joon. I wasn't born yesterday not to realize you have a crush on my, sadly, straight friend. But," Taehyung stopped talking and walked over to his wardrobe. He opened it and pulled out baby blue, high waisted denim shorts who's ends were rolled up and a pastel yellow sweater with cute paw prints on the front. He placed them on the bed then clapped his hands together. "You should wear something like this if you want to at least try to get him to like you."

Namjoon gulped. "I c-can't. I'm not good for that."

"Do you want me to undress you and put these on you or will you do it on your own?" Taehyung questioned.

No amount of words could describe the look on Taehyung's face and his unrealistic huge smile when he took in Namjoon's visuals. Shorts had pointed out his perfect, soft pair of caramel legs and Taehyung couldn't believe how he didn't have a single hair on his skin. He was a few inches smaller than Taehyung so the sweater reached just above his belly button.

Well, it was supposed to be a crop top but Namjoon was small and tiny so it looked like a simple sweater on him. Namjoon felt exposed enough. He was about to take it off but Taehyung grabbed his hands.

"Trust me, this will drive him crazy. You are not even aware of how sexy you are."

"Y-You think?"

"Legs are his weakest point."

~

Namjoon felt everyone's eyes on him as he made his way up the school bleachers with Taehyung. He was burning up from the inside but he kept holding Taehyung's hand and walking behind untill Taehyung found two empty seats and sat down. Namjoon sucked in a breath and placed his hands onto his exposed knees. Not that he made him wear those cute clothes but Taehyung also put hair pin with a middle sized yellow flower onto it, just above his ear.