Chapter 2

Third person POV
Denki stirred a bit which was a hint to kirishima to get off the phone, he was glad kirishima took that chance because not long after kirishima hung up the phone. Denki took that as the point to wake up " hey bro you awake" kirishima asked. Denki was almost disgusted by this " yeah...uhm I think I'm gonna go"denki said standing up, and kirishima eyebrows knitted " you don't wanna tell me what's wrong" kirishima asked but denki shook his head " no don't worry about it I know you and bakugou's anniversary is coming up so Don't worry about that". Denki said as he grabbed the things he brung with him the kirishima's room, and with that denki quickly left.
So basically his own friend group has been playing with him, fucking with his feelings for the longest knowing it would hurt him. Denki laughed with no humor what so ever in it, denki walked to the common room just to see the girls talking and giggling. Denki spotted Jirou and his heart fluttered a bit of the sight of his other best friend ' did she know to' denki thought as he stopped himself from walking towards them.
" god jamming whey is just ugh....he is basically like mineta but a decent version he just won't leave me alone" Jirou complained throwing her head on momo's shoulder, Mina giggled " I see what you mean he is like mineta just more likable". Mina said " uhm not to interrupt but isn't denki like your friend *kero*" tsu asked, Jirou rolled her eyes " be with him 24/7 and let me know what you think about him". Jirou said.
" u-uhm i don't think we should be talking about kaminari~kun like that" momo said a little to loudly "yeah she's right...what about sero, Mina" uraraka asked, " oh sero he told me him and kaminari had a fight I think kaminari finally caught on" Mina said with a glint in her eyes. Denki face cringed at the displayed enjoyment of him being hurt, Jirou rolled her eyes "it's about time he noticed what was going on to much of a dumbass to realize the person he is dating doesn't even want him" Jirou muttered but it was clear for everyone to hear.
Denki turned around deciding he didn't want to hear his 'friend' talk shit about him, once denki made to his dorm he let it ripped. Hot tears streamed down his face while the ache in his chest got stronger and stronger. It was getting harder to keep control over his quirk but he knew letting it ripped would cause nothing hit destruction.
After a while denki calmed down only to the point where tears were slowly streaming down his face,  even after crying he didn't feel much better. I mean he is trying his best to keep his quirk under control which is a lot harder than people think. Denki's knees met his chest and he laid his head in his knees calming himself.
He couldn't do it,he had to let it out with his feelings all out of place and his electricity fishing through him much faster. At this point denki was just crying from physical and mental pain. A thought popped into denki head but he quickly shook it off ' no you promised you wouldn't do that ever again' denki thought as he slowly rubbing his arm. 'But-if I do it would be a win for my class and a win for me' denki thought again. After a while denki finally came to his decisions ' just....this once-just this once' denki though as he stood up, denki walked to his dresser opening up a draw that used to sooth him. He looked at the object, eyes almost glowing with desire as so much ideas popped in his head.
'Just this once' Denki thought as he picked it up

_____________________________
Hope you enjoy this chapter❤️😌
There might be another one coming out today you know in the writing mood.
~~