Chapter 42*

Third person POV
Kai watched denki slowly fall asleep and he couldn't stop the small smile on his face, jeeze why the hell was denki so adorable, Kai was well aware he didn't think denki just as a 'friend' anymore the feelings he felt were to extreme for it to be friendly, Kai was aware of it but he was also scared he wasn't to knew heartbreak and he surely wasn't a fan of it but not facing it means to push it away or avoid it and kai refuses to do that.

He refuses to do that again

"Kai are you gonna play this round or watch kaminari sleep" Serina asked tilting her head back "watching him sleep is more interesting. Than Mario cart" Kai answered without even looking up. Kano scoffed " we need attention too" he said and kai looked up frowning "I give out my attention equally thank you very much" kai said while flicking his hand at kano, izuk scoffed which made Kai look at him "you got something to say smart ass" Kai asked izuku, izuku shrugged and smiled then turned back to his game. "Give me a controller" Kai muttered, kano smiled while Serina and izuku both gave each other high fives, Kai repositioned denki's head so he wouldn't wake up with him moving to much "ready to get your asses handed to you" kai asked waving the controller slightly "oh please" Serina scoffed.
By the end of the game kai did hand their asses to them which was a shocker to everyone to be honest, "alright since I won I'll be taking my rewards through cash app pen pal and in person" kai said smiling, which made kano scoffed "you'll be lucky if I gave you a peppermint" kano said.

"You'll be lucky if I even took that nasty pepermint" kano rolled his eyes and turned back the board. "You two act like toddlers" Serina said and kai shrugged "like your any better" kano said while giving Serina a glare, Serina snorted "yeah right tell yourself that to make it better" she said. Denki has been up for a minute now but hasn't moved an inch, why? Well he was comfortable, like really fucking comfortable so he just didn't bother moving. Kai wasn't playing this round due to izuku claiming that he is one lost away from making everything in the room disappear so izuku decided that he needed a tiny break, Kai sighed watching all the other play for a minute. He wasn't mad that he 'couldn't' play just a bit amped up he looked towards denki who were watching the other play aswell. "I didn't know you were up" Kai said and denki gave him a half smile, Kai titled his head a bit he was about to say something until he was interrupted. "Damn we need more snacks" izuku said while expecting the empty bags on the floor, "I could go get some" denki said catching everyone attention. Izuku turned towards him "I mean I don't think we have anything good in the dorms, or that's mine atleast" izuku said denki yawned while sitting up. "Even better excuse for me to get what I need to get, I'll get us more snacks" denki said, "sounds good but will Sensei even let you go" izuku asked and denki shrugged.
"Nah it's cool Kai is coming with me" denki said as he stood up stretching, "really? I thought you would want to play another round or so" Serina said and kai just shrugged "whatever sparks says goes plus I don't think one round will calm me down" kai said. "Do you guys need a list?" Izuku ask before they left "I think we will be good I know all your favorite snacks" kai said "will you get the allmight cookies" izuku asked 'innocently' which made kai sighed and push denki out the door ignoring izuku's pleads for allmight cookies.

Aizawa sensei did end up saying no at first but with some convincing they were able to go, with three other students who also needed to go to the store but denki didn't care much since it was Shinsou, tokoyami and sero. Thinking about it denki didn't really care at all, atleast that's what he kept telling himself. "So what do we need all need" tokoyami asked "bakugou needs more items for dinner tonight and it's my turn to get them" sero said "I ran out of kitten food, and snacks" Shinsou said "me and kai is getting more snacks for everyone else" denki said "so it really should take us more than twenty minutes to meet back front of the store and if anything happen call one of us" Shinsou said and everyone agreed then went their separate ways.

"Get them" "no" "mido will be mad" "these are disgusting though" "but he likes supporting the business" "no he likes feeding his allmight obsession" "same thing" kai huffed and grabbed the allmight cookies putting them in the cart. Denki smiled pleased with Kai choice in getting them for midoriya. "What else do we need" kai asked "I mean I have everything for us but I still need things for my stash" denki said and kai nodded "got it" by the time Denki was done the cart was almost overfilling "how big is the stash spark?" Kai asked. Denki turned around to say something "pretty big everytime we would hang out in his room he had a ton of snacks" denki turned his head to see sero standing at the End of the aisle looking at both of them.

"Sero" denki said as an acknowledgment and a question as to why he was near him currently, "I'm just walking around for everyone making sure they are still here" sero said which denki nodded to. Because of course he could get that, certain things through the year made them all Paranoid. "Yeah we're almost done anyways" denki said and sero nodded "hey your name is kai right" sero asked turning his attention to kai. kai nodded already un-interested in wherever this conversation was going, "i never knew mido would have friends like you" sero said as he titled his head a bit to examine kai better. kai raised an eyebrow sizing sero up and down "you mean something by that" kai asked, as if he was daring sero to say something back. denki watched the two warily, he knew if it got to out of hand he could honestly paralyzed both of them in a split second. "im done, we should go before it gets late" denki said walking away before it could get any farther.

denki met shinsou and tokoyami by the entrace, sero and kai not to far behind him. "are you okay kaminari you look annoyed" tokoyami asked as denki approached them, denki shrugged "i am but its not important we just need to get back" denki said. and the other two nodded leaving it alone. on the way back nobody really spoke, it was not really uncomfortable but the tension was definitely there. once the boys got back to the dorm denki handed everything to kai and told him to go back to midoriya's room, then he shot sero a look which sent a clear message that they needed to talk.

____________________

hey lol........

i haven't updated in so long but now i have a shit ton of stuff i want to write.

and like

now i have a way to write it in school so...

i hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always i apologize for any mistakes i have made

(and even though school is kicking my ass I'm an honor roll student)

GOODBYE