Chapter 34

Third person POV
"So why do you guys get to Match again" izuku asked denki and Kai, who both were wearing black ripped jeans and white over sized sweaters with a bunch of designs on it. "Because we look awesome" kai said crossing his arms "even if you match I know I look better than all three of you" izuku said while imitating Kai, "all three? Try again" kano said while looking up from his phone, denki rolled his eyes walking towards the door "I know I look better than all of you I don't need to argue to prove my point" denki said as he closed the door, needless to say he got the last word in who looked better out of the four. Denki was sitting on the steps when serina came out of the apartment, "hey kami" Serina said, denki looked at Serina "hey Serina you look nice" kaminari said (you can imagine I'm to lazy to think of something) Serina smiled "I know" she said which made denki laugh, "anyways we will be leaving a minute, but it's not like your not ready just telling you" Serina said, denki nodded and continued to look forward.

"Ew no" Kai said as he pushed izuku away from his face "why not" izuku asked "I refuse to eat a allmight themed cookie I refuse to lag like that" kai said, "but it's good it's taste like..." izuku tried to find something to say but only came up with one thing "izu I swear if you say it's taste like allmight I'm smacking it out your hand" kai said starring midoriya in his eye, izuku huffed sinking into the couch quietly eating his cookie,inko laughed as she watched them from the kitchen. "What's wrong with allmight cookies" kano asked while walking into the living room kai looked at kano "I'm surprise you even asked me that considering the problem is right in the name and design, plus it tastes like plastic" Kai said leaning into the couch, "how do you even know that" izuku said from beside him. "I didn't but that doesn't mean Serina didn't either" Kai said, midoriya frowned and looked away knowing Kai was true about it tasting like plastic, but he had a business to support and his mom would smack him if he wasted it.

"Alright boys, I left the place and owners number on the counter incase you guys wanted to go today, I don't mind you guys sleeping over today- wait you guys have school tomorrow, don't stay out to late byee" inko said as she rushed out the door for work, "he works her to the bone" izuku grumbled as he glared daggers into the front door, a arm wrapped
Around izuku's shoulder "say the word mido and the boss will be gone in a instant, say the word two times and auntie will even be the boss" Serina said "wouldn't that be more stress on her?" denki asked leaning on the corner Serina awkwardly laughed "you know what I ment" she said and denki shrugged hiding the smile on his face, "that sounds tempting but my mom doesn't want that" izuku said "how about a warning" denki suggested "call him threaten- warn him about what he's doing give something that will really scare him shitless" denki explained the best way possible. "Maybe, it could work" kano said izuku nodded along with kano, "now that's that out of the way are we going to that arcade" Serina asked. "I mean I'm down seeing as I have nothing to do today" denki said looking around, "us too" kai said referring to him and kano, midoriya shrugged "sure it sounds fun" izuku said. Kai smiled,

"right let me get My phone and we can leave" Serina said quickly turning around and running back to izuku's room. Somehow denki ended being between kano and Kai (not like there was a complaint) "ready to get you two asses kicked in these games" kai asked facing them, denki scoffed while kano rolled his eyes "if we are being honest we all know your the most shittiest at games" kano said. Kai rolled his eyes denying it while denki laughed.

Kirishima and Mina walked into the common room already seeing half of the class, "hey guys have any of you seen denki or Sero" Mina said getting the attention of her classmates. "Kaminari and mido left last night and sero and bakugou are in the training room I think" uraraka said from one of the couches "how do you know that" kirishima asked and uraraka shrugged, "right, thanks chako see you guys later" Mina said while grabbing kirishima's hand and waving the others off. Mina and kirishima walked comfortably to the training room like they always did, "hanta" Mina said as she walked into the training room "hey ashi coming to train" sero said once he seen Mina "no I actually came to ask you and Baku a question" Mina said as she walked up to sero's side, bakugou looked back at her and just 'tch'd , Mina frowned slightly, the usually short tempered boy has been a little to quiet for anyone's liking for the past week yet no one knew why, except kirishima. "What is it" sero asked looking at Mina "I wanna go to this new arcade I found" Mina said "oh yeah I'm down" sero said "why would I wanna go" bakugou asked. "Because it would be fun cmon baku it's been awhile since we all hung out together" Mina said, "cmon kat I bet it would be fun, plus we get to let loose" kirishima said adding on,bakugou glanced at kirishima before grunting "whatever, give me 30 minutes" bakugou said while walking past them.