Chapter 21

Third person POV
Kai sat by izuku with a big smile on his face, he couldn't wait to see denki today. He loved his friends dearly but like he said denki was different, he just buzzed whenever he was around denki and yes that may be weird but life is weird so Kai brushed it off. "So when are they coming" Kai asked and izuku raised an eyebrow "you were never this happy to see my friends from UA before" izuku said with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't even think he was excited in the first place" Kano said Serina laughed "I think he wouldn't even come half of the time" Serina said and Kai rolled his eyes, "first of all I'm not trying to meet everyone from the murder squad" Kai said which earned him a hit in the back of the head from izuku " I told you guys about that in confidence" izuku shrieked which made Serina laugh, "what I didn't want to meet them either yet somehow I'm in a group chat" Kano said and izuku shot him a look.

Serina laughed at her friends, izuku was about to comment but the doors opened revealing two boys. Shinsou and Kamianri stood side by side, "Kamianri kun Hitoshi!!" Izuku said getting up and going to then. Shinsou waved and denki nodded towards izuku, "I'm glad you guys came" izuku said with a big smile and Shinsou slightly smiled at his friend and once again denki nodded. "Pretty blonde" Kai Shouted and denki turned his attention towards Kai and his shoulders sagged " please stop with the name" denki said but Kai shook his head "nah I'm good come sit down" Kai said and denki rolled his shoulders and went towards Kai.

Shinsou was a little confused on the exchanged, sure Kai was nice but he was never this nice or this talkative really, or this excited? Shinsou looked at denki for a minute then at izuku questioning it izuku just shrugged. "I don't know either" izuku said and Shinsou just nodded, then the two went to sit down. "Hey Shinsou" Kano said and Shinsou waved. Serina gave him a head pat which she knew Shinsou absolutely loved but he would never show it. Some time after izuku started rambling about something totally random while the others just listen or laughed when he got off topic or say something totally random .

Soon after the four were arguing over if Sandals belonged with socks, but denki and Kai watched secretly amused by it, personally Denki thought socks and sandals were cool but it just depended on the socks- Kai just though it was plain tacky. Denki was lightly nodding when Shinsou made a argument that it was comfy, while then again Kai thought it was tacky. Denki turned to Kai "what do you think" denki asked and Kai smiled "well of course they don't belong together- they are just plain tacky" Kai said leaning back in his chair. Denki rolled his eyes "who cares about tacky its fucking comfy" denki said and Kai scoffed.

"You need to be fashionable all the time" Kai said and denki raised an eyebrow "for who" denki asked "for your self you never heard of that" Kai asked "why am I looking good for myself if I'm just going somewhere real quick" denki said and Kai sighed "it depends where you're are going or what you're doing" Kai said and denki shoulder sagged, he turned around in his chair facing everyone else. Time went by and two fingers pressed into denki sides making him jump slightly, denki looked at Kai who gave him a innocent look and wave. Denki glared and scooted farther away which caused no difference.

Time went passed when denki felt the fingers on his side again but this time they moved, denki cracked a small smile trying his hardest not to laugh even the slightest, but it was hard. Kai liked the reaction he got out of denki and he wanted more, "izu I think I want to get more ice cream" Serina said and izuku looked at her "do you want me to come with" izuku asked and Serina nodded. So they both got up and left, which just left Shinsou and Kano in their own little world. Denki slapped Kai hand away to catch his breathe then looked at Kai "quit it" denki said but Kai just shrugged, and turned facing the two boys.

Denki was irritated, he didn't like how Kai was having a normal conversation while he just made him suffer through that, Denki thought for a minute while he observed then he smiled. Izuku and Serina came back with the ice cream, everyone thanked them then they went back to their conversation while denki thought about how he wanted to get Kai back. Then denki cracked a smile, it was one he used to do when he got ready to prank his old friends, it was a smile that almost all of UA new of, it was also a smile that Shinsou caught from the corner of his eye. Both denki and Shinsou made eye contact and Shinsou raised a eyebrow while denki just shrugged and Shinsou nodded looking back at Kano.
Everyone ate their ice cream happily, until kai busted it out laughing making everyone look at him. Shinsou seen denki retreating his hand while Kai fell on the floor cracking up, everyone in the shop stared at him as well as his friends. But denki sat in his chair eating his ice cream with a smug expression what denki did to make him fall over like that will forever be unknown.

They ended up getting kicked out due to disturbances of others but it was worth it, in denki's head. "So where are we going now" Kano asked and everyone stopped walking "well my mom is in a business trip so we could go to my house or the skating park" izuku brainstormed while everyone listened. Denki phone buzzed which everyone notice but ignored it, until the calm relaxed look on denki's face became hard, his body posture straightened and he clenched his phone "everything okay Kamianri" izuku asked looking at denki in worry. Denki looked up "it was nice hanging with you people but I have to go" denki said turning around walking the opposite way.
He kept starring at his phone that shut off long time ago but he could still remember the message clear as day.

"We need to talk-bakugou"

____________
So ima just say it I hate this chapter with my whole heart but you're getting it anyway- and yes I made my OC a fucking simp deal with it. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and this was like a mini bonding moment 🤔 anyway bye bye

And drink tons of water✨ thanks for reading❤️