Chapter 18

Third Person POV
As the two stood there looking at each other denki was trying his best not to lash out, she was waiting for him that he knew. He also knew Jirou told her what he told her so she knew, but what he didn't want is her here trying to save the day. The silence became suffocating so momo decided to speak first "denk-" "kaminari" denki corrected and momo eyes widened "if Jirou tells you everything she should have told you that my friends call me denki no one here is my friend" denki said. Even if it was rude momo understood and nodded.
"Do you need anything" denki asked and momo nodded "I wanted to talk to you de-kaminari about uhm everything" momo said and denki raised an eyebrow, "after all this time....is there any reason you want to talk" denki asked and momo sighed "kaminari I'm sorry" momo said and denki sighed "I'm so so sorry we messed up a lot and nothing can justify what we said did or didn't do, as inspiring hero's we-we messed up and and I know we probably won't be able to ever get your forgiveness back" momo apologized, denki scoffed "inspiring hero's? What about as my friends As my classmates? Momo it's not just as inspiring heros this shit is on a deeper level you fucking betrayed me there is no coming back from that" denki said.
After moments of silence denki sighed and walked past momo to his dorm but stopped "if you truly wished to make this matter somewhat better let me hand it my way. No apology parties no letters, nothing" denki said his final words and walked away. Even though denki couldn't see her momo nodded tears already spilling down her cheeks. More minutes passed and momo finally walked back to her dorm where Jirou was waiting, as soon as momo walked into the door she locked eyes with Jirou "how-how did it go" Jirou asked and momo looked at the ground, and shook her head "kyo we messed up we messed up bad....we hurt him we betrayed him " momo said. Jirou slumped backed down on momo bed.
She knew she messed up, but hearing it, hearing it made her realize she may have lost her bestfriend forever. She didn't think this would be the outcome she didn't think he would react this way, kaminari was goofy he was always joking he let go of things easily he loved games and dates sometime they were played on him and he would let it go, that's what this was a simple dare. But it hurt him it hurt him badly, Jirou put her head in her hands "fuck- he heard what I said mo he heard what we all Said" Jirou said, arms wrapped around her "I know that was a low blow we all messed up" mom said and Jirou cried in momo arms.

She really lost denki

There were a lot of things bakugou regretted in life, so much things more than he can count. He had a habit of saying things he didn't mean, but his ego was so big that he wouldn't admit it until it came and but him back in the ass, which it exactly did. Bakugou was an observant person despite being brash loud and violent, he could notice the simplest change in things.
So he noticed when denki distance his self he noticed when denki stopped smiling he noticed when denki started ignoring them, he noticed when denki stopped eating with them. And he knew it was all their fault, the stupid ass dare and the shit him and kirishima said. He knew kaminari somehow knew what the fuck was going on, yet bakugou didn't know what the fuck to do about it. But maybe he didn't need to do anything, maybe it was because he was already to late.
Denki laid in his bed starring at the ceiling sulking in anger and sadness. His face remained dry of the promise that he wasn't crying over it anymore, denki knew they probably felt guilty and honestly the idea was calming it self just to know they felt that twisting in their gut telling them they wrong, crying over how they lost someone who wasn't even important to them. Denki didn't care if it was 'hero' like or not. He had a fucking right to.
A knock on his door snapped him out of his mental rant, to his own brain. Denki stayed silent incase it was either Jirou or momo, "hey Uhm kaminari it's me" a familiar soft voice said. Denki shuffled a bit before saying "come in" the door opened and izuku walked in closing the door quickly behind him. "Is there anything you need" denki asked still starring at the ceiling "yeah well me and serina is going shopping tomorrow and I wanted to know if you would like to come I mean I was in the kitchen when I heard you and momo talk so I thought it would be a good distraction" izuku explained and denki thought about it. He didn't wanna go out but he sure as hell did not want to stay in the dorms.

"Fuck it sure what time?"

_________________
Hey people I hoped you liked this chapter.
I hope you people either had a good/night and staying healthy or somewhat close to it.

I don't know what to feel abt this chapter so you tell me. And quick thing. I don't proof read I publish as soon as it is done
(Because idk how to keep a phone so idk when this shit will yeet so I want to publish as soon as I can)

I'm out~~~~~~~❤️