Chapter 13

Third person POV
Aizawa was livid he was also disappointed, he didn't know what to think right now. He just knows that in some hour he has to stand in front of his class who basically betrayed their own other sunshine boy. And the worst part was aizawa didn't know what to do to them to make them absolutely regret it.
"Dad" someone said from beside him and he turned his head to see shinsou looking at him his purple eyes filled with worried and concern, "yes Hitoshi" aizawa said tiredly " you okay" shinsou asked and aizawa sighed, "no" aizawa said "what happened" someone said from the door. Both boys turned their heads to see mic with his hair down watching the two, aizawa almost calmed down at the sight of his husband. But the similar aura he had to denki quickly put a scowl on his face.
"It's my class" aizawa said and Hitoshi snorted but worry was still evident in hizashi's eyes "what did they do" hizashi asked and aizawa sighed "they fucked up" aizawa said and Shinsou raised an eyebrow, this was never the answer they got when he class was causing him stress. "What do you mean" hizashi asked walking towards aizawa "kaminari" was all aizawa said and the room seemed a little bit tense, when aizawa said they it just have meant the class but when he said kaminari something dropped.

It was no surprise to them how kaminari was like a second mic, it was also no surprise how kaminari favored mic. The two were both light spirits funny and could light up the room, both were also taken for granted at first. "What did they do" mic asked, "they basically betrayed him- stabbed him in the back" aizawa said a little frustrated, a scowl made it on mic face, shinsou body was tensed "what did they do" mic said deathly calm and quiet, aizawa sighed "you know how him and sero dated" aizawa said and mic just nodded. Now that right there was red flag because usually mic would make a joke about how head over heals the boy was for him but right now he stayed quiet.
"He was cheating with Mina......but that's not the worse of it" aizawa said taking a pause " almost everyone knew, claimed it was obvious" aizawa said bitterly. Mic and shinsou was shock, they knew what was going on yet said nothing? "That's not the worst of it either denki went to one of his bestfriends for comfort only to overhear how sero dating him was a dare and they laughed at him not noticing it sooner" aizawa explained.
But this time aizawa loss all control that held the emotion on his face, no he was fucking livid right now. Mic was in shock all he felt right now was disappointment, not just for the students but the future hero's hero's nor friends do not betray each other especially friends. Shinsou stood there looking at his father, waiting for any signal of a joke something that proves that it's not true. But to his avail nothing happened, shinsou was disgusted he had met the guy a few times and he was like the sun it self, he even complimented Shinsou quirk in a way. Sure Shinsou brushed him off when he tried to be his friend but still someone like him didn't deserve it.
But by the looks of it aizawa wasn't down talking and the two caught that "oh god what else" mic said as he. Let his head hang low his hair falling with it. "Kaminari decided to leave kirishima to find his friend his only friend left at this point, Jirou. Only to find her with the girls talking shit about him. They were waiting for him to find out about sero and Mina they sat there and laughed about......turns out about the whole class knew except the exception of midoriya and todoroki but the boy and changed so much that the boy doesn't even feel safe in the classroom with all of us" aizawa said. And mic sighed.
"What's gonna happen" shinsou asked and aizawa snapped his head towards him, "for right now I do t know- I don't think there is much I can do to actually make them feel regret" aizawa said with so much malice in his voice, "shinsou switches in class 1-A in a week right" mic asked and aizawa nodded, shinsou chest tighten slightly at that accomplishment " maybe you should carry out your punishment then" mic said " but for now a little extra work and gruesome training will help them to get the message that your piss" mic said and aizawa nodded genuinely thinking about it, aizawa could feel his signature smile tug on his lips he was about to show his students real pain.
__________
As soon as denki walked in the classroom there was only one thing came to his mind 'oh shit' he thought as he looked over the room the tension was high, it was not the cool safe feeling he use to feel when he was In The classroom, no it was like he could feel the malice and madness flowing through the room. And it was all coming from he homeroom teacher who looked absolutely pissed.
Denki caught izuku eye and and raised an eyebrow but izuku just shrugged. Denki didn't trust izuku quite yet but he was the only person in this classroom denki saw as a future hero, the rest can suck ass for all he cared "kaminari" aizawa said catching denki attention, denki turned to aizawa " yes sensei?" Denki asked his face showing no emotion, even though he was nervous as hell " today we will be training....all day" aizawa said and denki nodded. He made his way towards his seat thinking that was the last of it.

"But it's going to be more mental so I would not advice you nor midoriya to participate"
Denki shivered but smiled maybe....just maybe he could rely on his teacher.

___________
Hey people I don't proof read so what lever mistake there is sorry!!
And I hope you guys like this chapter!!
Next one should be out sometime today

Byeeeeee
Im out~~~~~~~❤️