chapter 44

Denki's POV

Why

It seemed like I was easily over it, it seemed that I just dropped them, it plagues my mind everday. i miss them, i miss them so much, before anything happened this was the first place i felt like i fit in. everyone had their quirk and flaws and no one judged, we've been through so much things together that we probably wouldn't have been able to get through by myself. its so hard thinking about them and what they did to me but its even harder to think about the memories before, its even harder to think that people that helped me so much stabbed me straight into my back.

I didn't get any sleep tonight if you couldn't already guest, after kai, kano and serina left, me and izuku hung out for a bit but then it was eventually time for me to leave. and me and sero conversation from earlier replayed in my head. and for the record its one thing to do something but to do something so foul to your "friend" and expect to work you way back into forgiveness when you couldn't have done it in the first place, is quite frankly messed the fuck up. I don't know what they want from me, don't they understand that even if I was dumb enough to forgive that I would not be able to ever trust them again. There is no way that level of friendship will ever be the same again, so again what do they want from me?

Class was boring, but when is it not? there was nothing unsual about it really. aizawa cleared his throat, which was a sign to the kids who weren't really paying attention to start paying attention now. "the underground hero black bolt came in and talked to you about a few things in the underground world, today she and her team will be coming to put you up to a little training mission. so get your hero costumes on i expect everyone to be outside in less then five minutes" aizawa explained to us. its a shame have to see dai again, is it luck or badluck? i dont know but either way i really do need to get my head out ass though she is my...sister but she is also an underground hero, a skilled one at that and if i wanna learn from her im going to actually have to engage with her, plus its not like she's here for me she is here for my class and i cant really skip, aizawa sensei will have my head.

as always we were in gear and in the ground beta in less than five minutes, and as always aizawa was somehow always there before us. "sooo where is black bolt and her team?" shinsou asked with a unimpressed look on his face, and he is really like a mini aizawa no matter how hard he tries to deny it. "look around" a voice from god knows where said, "your first task is to locate all of us" another voice said from somewhere else. "its not like its hard you should figure it out easily" another voice said, but this time it looked like it came from directly aizawa, but he wasn't talking. i dont even have to look to even tell that my classmates are already on alert, and i was too but i guess you can say i have a tiny advantage knowing what i know. looking around there was two buildings beside aizawa, but if one of my guesses are right then. " one is behind you, literally." i said staring aizawa in his eyes and he actually looked impressed, but my classmates looked at me weirdly. "behind me?" aizawa questioned, "in your shadow" i said and he indeed did confirm my guess which means i dont have to be introduced to black bolts group, because i already know them. but i really do not need any classmates of my mine questioning me on anything at the moment because by the looks of it shinsou is already side eyeing me and he wants to question me on how i would possibly know that in the time i did. a figure built up behind aizawa. and then it stepped out from behind him, there stood a boy who i would say is about 6'4, black hair and black eyes to match but his skin is pale. remy, dai's first ever friend, and his quirk? shadow sinking. The ability to sink into people's shadow, i dont know the extent of his quirk because he never talked to me much. "thats good kaminari do you wanna guess where the others are?" remy said while giving me a wide smile, that gave everything but comfort. i shrugged "i dont know where the others are'' i said.

jiro ended up finding two of them and shinsou found black bolt, in the record of ten minutes and im sure the class were more focused on them then on me. "now that you find all of us let introduce ourselves'' black bolt said, "as you know me im dai" black bolt said " hello im remy and my hero name is shadow" remy said while waving (slowly) "hi im ida and my hero name is waves" "hi guys my name is rye and my hero name is techno" rye said (i didnt have anything else) uraraka raised her hand beside me excitely. "arent you guys going to tell us your quirks?" she asked once she was called on. "well our quirks dont invovle with anything we are doing today, therefor its no reason to you anything about our quirks" dai said. i could feel my classmates tense but me? not so much, why?

because i already knew them all

________________

hiiiiiiii guys 

when i tell yall i had to force myself to sit down and writeand finish this, it took so much effort but im glad and inspired again.

i hope those who have started school its going good for you, mines hasnt  started yet and im really nervous. 

as always i hope you enjoyed this chapter, tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!