Chapter 32

Third person POV denki
Denki quickly muted Himself, he wanted one day with no fuck ups, but denki wants were never answered anyways. Denki stood up from his spot on the bed "I'll be back I have to call someone" he said as he made his way to the door, "okay hurry back" izuku said and denki nodded before he left.
Denki left the apartment to stand outside to make sure he wasn't overheard, then he turned his attention to his phone. He knew who exactly this was and he wasn't happy about it. "What do you want" denki said once he unmuted his self "denki? Denks it is you" the voice said, "as you can clearly tell" denki said.

It was silent for a few seconds and honestly denki was getting irritated, "denki how- how are you" the person said in the phone "dai cut the shit what do you want" denki asked, on the other side of the phone and dai held her breathe. When she last saw her baby brother on the t.v. Screen all those times he seemed more nice more happy so why- "dai you have thirty seconds to answer me before I hang up and block all calls from this number" denki said cutting into her thoughts. Could she really blame him? No not really "I saw you on tv a few times at - at first I wasn't sure it was you but then your name was said and your eyes reminded me so much of" dai couldn't finish her sentence "you say his name being compared to mine I'll hang up" denki said "your right I wouldn't want to be compared to him either" dai said after a moment of silence, "look what do you want" denki said a bit softer than before but still very cold. "I just wanted to talk to my brother maybe apologize, it's been on my mind since I saw you again" dai explained. Denki knew he would be dumb for asking but "just you?" Denki asked and dai sighed "they wouldn't believe me when I told them it was you - or atleast they didn't want to believe" dai said Denki was quiet "look I just wanted to finally get in contact with you I know how I acted when I was a kid towards you was not good, but when you didn't return home with mom or dad I felt so sad- and when we tried asking they would totally brush us off" dai explained "you were a really happy kid denks no matter how I acted like I despised it, you were really like the sun I- I'm really sorry" dai said.

No matter how much denki wanted to hate her or not forgive but in the end dai was a kid she didn't even know that it was hurting him, but that didn't mean she wasn't one of his bullies, just not his worst one. "Look you called at the worst time and I have things to do- I'll think about it when I'm not busy" denki said "o-of course uhm....do you want me to call you denki?" Dai asked, she was fully aware that just because they were family doesn't mean she had any right to call him denki "call me kami" denki said after a moment. "Anyways bye" denki said hanging not waiting for a response. Dai stared at her phone, nothing could express how happy she was in the moment. She finally got the courage to talk to her long 'lost' baby brother and on top of that he didn't immediately discard her, even if he doesn't text or call back dai was okay with the fact that she talked to her baby brother again and apologized, dai sighed as she leaned back her chair smiling through her tears.

Denki stuffed his phone in his pocket and sighed, so much for a peaceful night, but to be honest it wasn't all that bad. Atleast it wasn't anyone from class 1-A he really couldn't deal with anyone from his class currently. But this was something entirely worse in his mind, at least it wasn't any of his brothers they were more like him then he could ever be, "oh hello kaminari" someone said from beside him. Denki turned his head to see inko midoriya "hello mrs. midoriya" denki said giving inko a tiny nod in respect, "oh please you can call me auntie" inko said while waving her hand around "but this is like your first time meeting me" denki said, inko laughed "not technically but you are right, I wouldn't mind being call miss midoriya if you just came with his classmates but you came with them his close friends, and I can say his close friends aren't so friendly so that means something if I'm correct" inko explained to denki, denki stared at inko Wondering why is she and her son so alike in all the possibilities. "You should go back inside kaminari they will probably get worried" inko suggested. 'Oh....right I'm at a sleepover' Denki thought "yeah I will" denki said as he leaned off the wall.

Denki walked back into midoriya room just to see a big cuddle pile in the middle of the floor, the sight was amusing to say the least. They all looked pretty motionless so they probably were sleep, denki quietly tried to walk around the pile. Just to be pulled by the ankle, and end up on someone's chest. "Was that necessary" denki asked while looking up, Kai smiled down at him "you tried to escape this cuddle pile" he said "no I just didn't want to bother any of you" denki said "cuddle pile only works with all the members of the pile is here" kai said, denki laughed "you sound like a child" kano said from beside them, Kai rolled his eyes but said nothing to argue with. Denki sighed and got comfortable, "oh by the way you okay" Serina asked looking at denki "yeah I'm good I just got a unexpected call" denki answered waving it off.

________________________
Hello, nice to see you here.
So you have met dai, and did you expect the nice dai?
I always hc kami boy has a older sister who will totally shut the world down for him.
Anyways we love mama inko and we are gonna get more.
So yeah here you go, anyways I apologize for any mistakes.
Stay safe eat your meals and drink lots of water

BYEEEEEE♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎