Chapter 38

Third person POV

denki laughed at kai's unsuccessful attempt to act like his classmates, "cmon sparks you cant laugh" kai said as his hands dropped down to his side. denki held his stomach trying his best to form words "i-im s-sorry what the f-fuck was that" denki said finally saying something kai could understand. kai tried to look upset but denki's adorable laugh and his smile on his face right now it was so hard.

it was so hard when his heart felt like it was gonna jump out of his chest.

kai crouched next to denki once he calmed down and looked him in the eye "you done now" kai asked and denki stared at kai for a minute an idea forming in his head, "come closer" denki said and kai raised his eyebrow, moving his head closer to denki's. denki put his hand on the back of kai's neck and smiled his gold eyes glittering with something kai couldn't pinpoint what it was. kai moved closer to denki the two in silence for a minute, denki moved his hand to a certain spot on kai's neck and his smiled became mischievous. a few sparks went throw kai making him fall to the ground laughing. denki hovered over him a smile on his face. kai finally stopped laughing and started gasping for air, when his lungs were finally stable he looked at denki in disbelieve "what the hell was that" he asked a smile forming on his face. "what was what i just tickled you" denki asked innocently kai looked like he didn't believe him "seriously what did you do" kai asked sitting up, denki titled his head "you know i would tell you but ill let you figure it out" denki said while he stood up. only to be pulled back down on kai "nope you can't leave until you tell me what the hell that was" kai said wrapping his arms and legs around denki's body. "you know i can easily get you off me right" denki asked lifting his head up. and kai snorted "i can handle a few volts" kai said and denki smirked.

"sure but i don't think your body can handle 500 volts if it wanted too" denki said, kai rolled his eyes his grip getting tighter. "i don't care im not letting go" kai said and denki huffed "okay okay i'll tell you" denki said but kai shook his head "sorry too late now, you have to wait out your punishment" kai said and denki groaned. "you just like holding me is all" denki said and kai was quiet for a minute "maybe so" he said which denki should have but didn't expect, denki relaxed into kai's hold. sure if he wanted to he can very much get out of the grip easily but he didn't want to hurt kai, or leave his comfortable embrace, the two ended up falling into a light conversation not making any effort to move, "when is your sister coming back by the way" denki asked "I'm already here" someone said from behind them, both of them quickly turned there heads towards the doors splitting apart quickly.

"You don't usually bring pretty blondes to your families place, is this one special" the person asked, Kai stood up and rubbed the back of his neck "hey tia" kai muttered "hello Kai who is this" tia asked, "think is my friend kaminari denki but I call him sparks" Kai said pulling denki to his side "well hello kaminari I'm tia nakamura kai's older sister" tia said Bowing slightly to denki. "Now that's out the way, your back so quickly?" Kai asked and tia sighed "yeah your mother pesters me a lot" tia said and kai frowned, "we will talk later but I should take these
To everyone else" kai said suggested the snacks that were in a bag "tell izu and the others I said hi" tia said, "right okay" kai said as he grabbed the snacks and denki's hand and left the candy store. "Is that the sister who owns the candy store" denki asked but kai shook his head "her twin" he said shortly "how many siblings do you have" denki asked and stopped walking "three two older sisters and one older brother" Kai said, denki smirked "I guess your the youngest like me" denki said and Kai smiled lightly, " I guess"
"WE ARE BACK" kai shouted once he stepped into the midoriya's house, "FINALLY IM HUNGRY" izuku yelled as he ran up to them "what did you get me" izuku asked "nothing allmight themed" Denki said and izuku huffed, "then I don't want it" izuku said folding his arms "I got you m&m cookies though" denki said pulling that out "you're forgiven and I'll eat the them" izuku said walking away with his cookies. Denki smiled at izuku he is like a adorable child some days, Kai handed Serina and kano their snacks "yes you got the good stuff" Serina said checking out her snacks. "Come on guys we were playing Mario kart" izuku said "oh hell yeah I love that" denki said as he ran to the living to sit by izuku, "oh really" kano said and izuku nodded "at game night on the dorms kaminari would demolish everyone at Mario kart" izuku said and denki smiled proudly, "oh please I bet they were noobs now me? Im a king at Mario kart" Kai said while he sat by serina, "you won like three games" Serina said kai shrugged "still the king" he said, "yeah sure"izuku said.

__________
Yeah I decided to give a bit of
Dun dun
✨kamikai✨
This chapter
Honestly I hope I don't seem like I'm rushing the ✨ship✨
But I find it adorable.
You know what would be weird
If kai's older sister in America were dating one of denki's siblings bc that would be weirdddd
Anyways as always I hope you enjoyed this half fluff chapter
I apologize for any mistakes
Eat your meals drink water and get sleep

BYEEEEEE❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎