Chapter 11

Third person POV
Denki and izuku walked through the skating part that had almost eight different holes in them, some people glanced at them well denki in particular. Denki guessed that they were looking at him since he hasn't. Been here before, but izuku walked through the place with such confidence like he owned the place.
Se greeted him, some just watched him with admiration in their eyes and some were amused by it. And the ones with the amused look on their face stood at the top skating park, a girl stood between them with a smile on her face a make on the right was rambling about something quietly and the one of the left looked bored but in regardless listening.

Each of them were stunning really, yet denki let his eyes linger a bit On The one on the left one a bit longer than the others. "I see you spotted them" izuku said beside him, denki wouldn't admit that izuku scared him so he just stared at them and nodded. Izuku frowned a bit at the lack of emotions kaminari was showing, his smile looked unsual without his blinding adorable smile.
Emotionless golden eyes Met bored purple eyes, the boy on the left lips started to move and the other two whipped there heads towards them. Izuku smiled seemed to have gotten wider, " IZUKU" the girl in the middle who denki guess was serina said, in. A flash the girl was the first one down to wrap izuku in a full body hug, izuku could help but laugh " serina you can let go now" izuku said patting her back lightly "we have been gone for months no way in hell am I letting go, I missed you to much" serina cried which made izuku chuckle once again.

Hands lightly pressed on serina waist and rugged her back, serina sighed but let go anyways. Izuku dramatically put his hand on heart and breathed relief, serina rolled her eyes. Next izuku found his self hugging the black haired boy which denki guessed was Kano, their hugged didn't last very long but it still seemed effective " I missed you izuku do you have anymore quirks you have analyzed" Kano asked and izuku eyes shined "I'm in UA of course I do" izuku said.
Izuku stood in front of the purple headed boy named Kai, denki could tell from the start that Kai didn't like touching people and he could tell that was very known amongst his friends, as the starring went on izuku was the first one to crack a smile. Then a barely seen smirk made it on Kai face, even if it was barely noticeable denki liked the way it looked on his face.
"Oh! Guys this is kaminari denki a classmate of mine" izuku said making his presence known which he hadn't really wished for at the time, serina eyes traveled over kaminari and raised an eyebrow "Uhm izu are you sure it's not that toga girl because you have described your class mates to us including kaminari and he doesn't seem like the type to smile" serina said and Kano nodded, izuku chuckled then rubbed the back of his neck " thinks happen people change". Kaminari said so izuku didn't have to explain anything.
Kai watched him, his voice was soft but emotionless cold but not really rude. This dude intrigued him, and not only for the fact that out of the three of them izuku brung someone here, and even if it doesn't look like it izuku is the most protective about his private life. So what did this bo- kaminari do to have izuku bring him here. " anyways what brings you here kaminari" serina asked and denki shrugged looking at izuku " well he was having a kinda off day so I decided to bring him here to try and help him feel better" izuku said with a bright smile.
The three knew something was missing but decided to leave it alone non the less. " cmon we been waiting for you so we could ride the skateboard" Kai said and serina nodded agreeing with him. Izuku smiled and nodded but turned to kaminari "do you know how to ride a skateboard" izuku asked and kaminari raised an eyebrow lifting up the hand that had his own skateboard in it, izuku blushed slightly and nodded, "a-alright now let's get started" izuku said then he followed his friend while kaminari was left behind like he always was.
Until he felt a heated presence beside him, denki turned his head to see Kai looking straight ahead but their shoulders had little gap between them, denki didn't know if this was a small coincidence but it made him feel better of some sort.
Denki jaw almost dropped watched izuku board, of course he didn't think he was bad at it it just didn't look like he knew all those tricks, izuku looked at ease doing it. He looked calm vulnerable around his friends, the type of vulnerability he never saw izuku have around his classmates. Realization hit denki he wasn't the only one who didn't trust his classmates fully even after everything they had been through.

"Kaminari" someone said behind him, denki turned around to see Kai denki raised an eyebrow a sign he was listening. "Can I talk to you" Kai asked, denki was on edge. Despite the grueling pit in his stomach saying not to he nodded his head. Kai turned around and started walking indications for denki to follow him. Denki sighed and picked up his skate board and followed Kai.
The two ended up on the other side of the skating park where nobody was, and denki could tell why. It was much dirtier than the other side and god forbid some decent human actually make an effort to actually pick it up, denki rolled his eyes at the thought Kai raised an eyebrow at him but denki just shook his head. " why did you bring me here" denki asked " I know when someone wants to be alone" Kai said,  denki nodded and silently thanked him. "How did you know I wanted to be alone" denki asked deciding to sit down, " your stance, it was to guarded and tense, one would think your almost in pain" Kai said boredly like it was obvious.
Denki rolled his eyes " one would think that's how a hero in training would act" denki said and Kai smirked. "Izuku told us you were pretty laid back kaminari" Kai said and denki shrugged " would you be laid back and calm if you were there for a series of villain attacks" denki asked and an intrigued look flashed through Kai's eyes "you mean you went through" Kai said. Denki looked at him " no I was just a innocent bystander" denki corrected and Kai starred at him.

Kai was interested in denki
and when Kai was interested in someone it was never good.

_________________
Hey HOOMUNS
Ik I been gone for a bit and I honestly think this chapter is trash so I won't post it until my other chapter is done so you will have to wait a little longer.

But I'm changing up Kai personally to match his quirk a little more.
Kay so now he is like playful, teases a lot and likes to play with peoples mind- but he also loses interest fast. Anyways.

I'm out〰️〰️〰️❤️