Chapter 46

Third denki pov

Fuck fuck fuck
Denki knew that voice and he knew it well, no matter how long it has been. And in no way shape or for did he want to deal with it. But he had to, so he turned around. And there she stood 5'11, blonde hair and beautiful golden eyes. But nothing about her seemed warmed, well not to him.

A car pulled up beside them, before denki could say anything the window rolled down and god was he happy to see who it was, "sparky get in" kai shouted which snapped denki out of whatever dazed he was in. He looked at his mom one more time before rushing to the passenger seat, and which Kai pulled off immediately.

Once he was in the car Kai turned the music down " please don't tell me that's who I think it is" kai asked clearly worried. Denki sighed "very much so" denki said which made Kai frown. "What did she want" Kai asked and denki shrugged "I don't know I been ducking them all day" denki said which made Kai laugh, but and denki liked the sound of it. "All day?" Kai asked and denki nodded "my bio sister and her childhood friends made a hero group and they came to our school. I got out of that by Nezu calling me to the office, but I overhear mr kaminari and misses kaminari so I went to my dorm then u texted as I decided I was gonna go back to class" denki explained in one breathe. "That's.....a lot" Kai said which made denki cackle.

And that made Kai look at him, "what?" Denki asked taking notice, "you've gotten used to me" Kai said and denki shook his head. "I wasn't always so on guard, well at least not like this, but you know stuff happens" denki said sighing towards the end. "By the way, nice car" denki said finally taking this in, did Kai always have a car? Kai smiled brightly "thank you, thank you" he said proudly. And denki could guess he really liked cars , or his car at least.

They stopped once they reached this big house, denki assumed was Kai's his self "get out blonde movies and snacks will not be done theirselves" Kai said as he got out. Denki smiled again, maybe skipping was worth it. The brief tour around the house. denki was amazed by it but his favorite part was Kai's room. The house had a very sleek design to it, more modern American. But Kai's room was decorative. Posters in the wall all in the ceilings, book shelf's with interesting titles. A computer set up in the corner but a big flat screen tv hanging from the ceiling, he also had some plants around the room which denki found really interesting.

"You like" Kai finally spoke up after watching denki take in his room, and man did denki look cute doing it. Denki turned to Kai "yeah it's really cool like a lot of things are different but they all go together, or atleast for me" denki said looking around the room one more time. Kai smiled, and it was the biggest smile denki has every seen on his face, "well I'm glad you like it" Kai said walking up to denki. And in close proximity Kai was a inch or two taller than denki, but it really wasn't such a difference in height. "You know sparks, your eyes are really pretty" Kai whispered staring into denki's eyes.

Denki's heart sped up, he hadn't felt this feeling since he liked sero. Denki felt the smile spread along his lips, but he didn't say anything. The atmosphere was comfortable, they both knew that no one could interrupt them, or whatever this was. Kai smiled he saw the way denki was reacting to him and he could only hope denki could see what he was trying to give.
What he's been trying to give.

Kai slowly leaned into denki, if denki wanted to push him or play it off cool he had the chance to do that. Instead he met Kai in the middle. And the first thought that came to denki's mind was 'warm' Kai's lips were really warm.

The first thought that went through Kai's head 'shocking'  because kai did not expect the little shocks on his lips when he kissed denki. But it felt pleasant non the less. Denki pulled away to say something but the minute he pulled away Kai's hand in his hair brought him right back to him, which made denki chuckle.

Yeah skipping was definitely worth it.

Denki had to go back to the dorms soon, but him and Kai's time were in a blur. After that kiss there was many more to come but denki hasn't felt this happy in awhile, he hasn't felt like denki in a long time. they stopped in front of UA, "okay sparks here we are" Kai said turning towards denki. Who couldn't help but let out a quiet sigh, and could u honestly blame him.

Kai grabbed denki's chin and pulled him into another kiss, which made denki laugh. "Your eager to kiss me" denki said and Kai shrugged and said "I've been waiting" which made denki blush. "So what does that makes us?" Denki asked and Kai smiled, " maybe a date will make it more official but I think this considers us boyfriends" Kai said. Denki smiled sadly, "I take you up on that" denki said as he turned to get out.

He was so happy, joy could not describe what he was feeling. But to say he was not terrified, that would be lying. He really liked Kai but he couldn't get sero out his head. More specifically what sero DID to him, denki thought he had his time to 'heal' but he felt like it just kept coming back. But so was the feeling of Kai's lip.
"I've been waiting"
The words repeat in denki's head, he couldn't shake them off nor did he want to. Denki walked through the UA entrance mindlessly in his head, he had hoped Kai would be the one telling his friends because denki sure as hell was not going too.

"Denki kaminari"

The voice snapped him out his thoughts and he looked up.
As expected

______________
I'm pretty sure u can GUESS who that one was but like- i had to get them together....we on chapter what now? But I didn't wanna rush denki into that bc realistically it doesn't work like that but then when is a fanfic really realistic? But in conclusion I just all wanted it to be natural.
Get one of the biggest anticipated things out the way.
Anyways ya girl is focusing on updating the stories, if u read any other updates for those are coming.