Chapter 40

Third person POV
Denki didn't get much sleep that night, not that it really affected him since he mostly ran off of his electricity as a energy or charging source instead of sleeping, denki checked the time which was 7:00 am, good he still had time to get ready. When aizawa said ' in the morning sharp' he ment 8:00am sharp, yes a weird way of saying it but he always said that's officially when the morning started.

Denki got out of bed and walked to his closet, there was no classes today and he was glad for it. He could probably study hang out with mido, or maybe the group if they didn't have anything planned. but first denki needed to get through his little 'meeting' with aizawa sensei- what if he puts him and izuku on cleaning duty cleaning the dorms it wouldn't be alot for midoriya since he did it before but it would still be tiring and boring. denki didn't hate cleaning but cleaning the common room was something else. it wasn't fifthly but sometimes his classmates got lazy and didn't like to pick something up but in the end they cleaned it up, until they heard people got stuck with the punishment of cleaning it they didn't bother to pick anything up |funny assholes|, perks of it being a threatening punishment.

denki huffed and quickly got dressed, trying to distract himself from whatever wrath they're gonna feel from aizawa sensei. denki heard a knock on his door which he already knew who it was, denki opened his door to see a nervous looking midoriya "hey mido" denki said and izuku waved, he didn't have the energy to even speak right now which denki totally understood, so denki took the liberty to carry the conversation while they walked to satan's office, soon the two were in front of aizawa sensei's office and both were quiet. "you know" izuku whispered, that being the first thing he said all morning "its only 7:58 meaning we have to minutes left" izuku said and denki nodded, yeah he didn't want to go in there either so they waited, those two minutes passing by faster then they should have. denki was the one to knock on aizawa sensei's door and izuku was the one to hear the gruff "come in".

both boys entered the office "sit down" aizawa said and the two boys hurried to sit down, "now since you were ten minutes late to curfew i could have very much went hunting for you or lock you out" which we know you wouldn't "i do believe we stated it was a rule that if you were five minutes past curfew you would be temporarily banned from leaving dorms, and that banned would be for a week,so you two are banned from leaving dorms unless its a emergency understood" aizawa sensei told them and both boys nodded, both were bummed out but who knows maybe it would be a good time for denki to study and midoriya to catch up with his school friends. denki and izuku both bowed slightly to aizawa and giving him a apology and went to leave, "but-" the boys stopped walking to look at aizawa "that does not mean you can't invite people to the dorms- a minimum of four people and nezu has to do a background check on every person hours before" aizawa added on, izuku and denki tried to hide the smile on their face but it was hard "you already have my permission to bring them- get out of here before i change my mind " aizawa said, needless to say both boys were gone in a blink of an eye.

as the day went on izuku did end up asking nezu for permission and telling the rest of his squad that his friends were approved to come to the dorms, "wait so like should we do something for them" uraraka asked as soon as midoriya told her "i mean if you want but i don't know they will probably want to be in my or kaminari's room" izuku explained "wait why kaminari's room" tsuyu asked "well they are his friends too or he is our friend too" izuku said "so you guys do hang out with each other outside of class" uraraka said and izuku nodded "yeah" he said.

mina sat on kirishima's bed while kirishima sat on the floor reading a book, "hey kiri" mina said looking up from her book "yes ash?" kirishima answered not looking from his, "you know i heard izu's friend are coming to hang out with them today, and they have gotten close to denki too" mina said "kaminari" kirishima corrected "yes, right sorry" she said her cheeks turning red "anyways why are you bringing this up" kirishima asked siting up "well i was thinking maybe we could talk to, whats his name? oh yeah kai, i was thinking we could talk to kai about de-kaminari tell him what we did and how we want to make it up and be friends again, and i think it could work i mean the two looks close" mina said. kirishima stared at her

"mina- we are not doing that even though you seem to have good intentions nothing but bad things can come out of that " kirishima said and mina huffed "cmon kiri i dont think so, look i know he was a little mad in the beginning but maybe he cooled down to have a normal conversation with us" mina said and kirishima shook his head, "first he wasn't a 'little mad' he was hurt and he felt betrayed which i don't blame him for by the way and i think he has voiced many times that he doesn't want to talk to us which again i totally get too, so i don't think we should try to force him to talk to us civil because it would be anything but that" kirishima explained and mina huffed "come on kiri don't you miss him, i want to apologize and plus real friends can learn to forgive and maybe we can move on from it" mina tried to reason but kirishima raised his hand "mina stop talking, do you hear yourself ash? of course i miss him he was my bestfriend but i also know i didn't treat my bestfriend right we didn't treat him right, we basically betrayed him in a way so the 'real friends' crap can go out the window because when were we acting like real friends huh? mina this is more than a little argument its more than a bicker we watched him get played laughed at it thinking he didn't feel anything like he is not a human being as well, and even before then we didn't treat him exactly okay but- but something like this just wasn't okay, so no i think its a stupid idea" kirishima said and mina huffed getting up. "fine" she muttered leaving the room.

kirishima sighed and laid across his floor he knew mina would probably ignore him, he would do anything to repair his friendship with denki but in this case he can't so he has to let it go, and he understands that.

______________

yes, yes i did give my kiripima common sense

i totally adore kirishima so i couldn't make him wholely stupid and evil , he knows what he did was wrong and he also knows that denki doesn't want anything to do with them.

anyways i just now realized that mina's name is ashido mina, now when i first watch mha i was forced to watch it dub and all the names were switched. and for a minute i thought ashido was her first name ..... but its not so yeah

anyways im sure i posted this chapter with my other one so tell me how does it feel to get a double post.

you guys deserve it bc school is coming up

ANYWAYS

i hope you guys enjoyed my loveelyyyyy chapter

as always i apologize for any mistakes.

dont forget to eat your meals drink something ||OTHER THAN MONSTER AND COFFEE YOURE NOT SLICK|| and sleep- like s l e e p

BYEEEEEEEEEE<3