Chapter 16

Third person pov

The next day at class denki was the last one there, aizawa sighed as he looked at denki "kaminari want to explain why you are late" aizawa asked and denki shrugged "I slept in late" denki said which was a whole ass lie, the truth was he barely got four hours of sleep. He just sat in his room until it was the time when he would definitely get dentition.
But aizawa knew that trick and he would admit he might have done the same thing. Aizawa sighed " just go sit down kaminari" aizawa said and denki lightly huffed, aizawa would have been amused if not the situation. Denki walked to his desk plopping down at his desk. Definitely not looking forward to what is about to happen, aizawa stood up and walked in front of the class "hound dog and nezu has decided on a certain project" aizawa started off, denki held back the urge to groan "hound dog suggested a sort of vacation for you guys everyday after class going out finding place to relax, nezu also suggested that doing it with classmates to get a stronger bond it will be useful in the future as heros" aizawa explained.
Something wasn't right, the way he said hero's everyone knew he was referring to the class but the way he said it was almost like he didn't mean it. The whole class noticed yet only one actually knew what was going on. "So everyone will have paring for today and class will be cut short just for today" aizawa said which got a scoff from bakugou, everyone got a piece of paper with there paring for the week. And as kaminari expected him and Jirou were paired first, but what he didn't expect was Jirou to come to his desk "looks like we are paired together jamming whey" Jirou said with her usual smug expression when it came to denki.
It would be a lie if denki said he didn't want to drop kick Jirou right now, who knows what the hell what she is thinking about denki right now, denki shrugged "yeah I guess so" denki said Jirou frowned a bit this was not the usual reaction she would get but she just brushed it off. "Don't pick anywhere stupid jamming whey" Jirou snapped and denki rolled his eyes, "Jirou please go back to your seat" aizawa said before denki could snap back, because god he wanted to.Jirou sighed but went back to her seat fairly quickly, denki sighed in relief he really did not want to deal with Jirou than he already had to. It was between breaking down or straight out lashing out on her, denki shook the thought from his head and focused on his work for the day.
When the day ended Jirou wait outside the classroom for denki, she noticed she doesn't spend much time with the idiot and now was the perfect chance, to spend time with him, why? She didn't know she used to despise being around him. Jirou quickly walked to her dorm finding something to wear. Which were light blue ripped jeans black fishnets and a black set it off crop top, and black boots. Jirou wasn't sure about this look, she started to look herself over in the mirror a dozen times.
Finding everything wrong.
But in the need she just decided to leave and look for kaminari, who she found rather easily because he was in the kitchen eating an apple, Jirou felt somewhat lighter knowing denki would give her all types of compliments to make her feel better about her and actually more confident. But denki just racked his eyes over her and continued eating his apple like she was nothing special or nothing important. Jirou felt her ever so little confidence go down a little bit more, "are we ready to go idiot" Jirou asked and denki stood up fully walking past her towards the elevator, Jirou could have swore she heard him mumble something incoherent.
Denki was annoyed to the least, he was annoyed how nasty Jirou acted towards him. He was annoyed how he thought this was how friends was suppose to act towards him. But could it really be his fault he never had friends before UA and at this rate he doesn't want them. Both Jirou and denki walked out of UA in silence, it was a little awkward and Jirou wasn't gonna say anything and denki  and denki couldn't care less right now, so they just walked in silence.
Jirou new this wasn't how denki acted she knew some thing was wrong, but what was it?
They made it to a cafe that the bakusquad always hung out at, so people were quite familiar with them there, they even scored themselves a private table thanks to denki social skills. Once the two sat down that's when Jirou said something "denki what the hell is your problem" Denki rose his eye brow at Jirou. A certain look made it into denki eyes not the warm gold he always had around his face, they were cold and hard and full of disgust?
Jirou gut twisted because didn't know who she was looking at.
"You wanna know the problem Jirou"

_________________
Hey people what I think abt this chapter?
Idk I will leave that up to you to give me feedback
But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and if people have ideas I'm free to listen.
I'm outttttt~~~~~~~❤️