Chapter 36

Third person POV
Denki wanted to physically cry at this point, a peaceful week that's all he wanted. "Hello as you know my hero name is black bolt but you guys can call me dai" dai said as she gave his classmates a wide smile, todoroki raised his hand "no last name?" Todoroki asked once he was called on, dai shrugged "I do I just prefer dai plus if I were to tell you my last name there would be to many questions" dai said leaving the students more curious than before. "does aizawa sensei know your last name" todoroki asked another question and dai nodded, denki was determined to keep his head on his desk to avoid any eye contact that the two could have made. aizawa glanced at denki he was used to denki having his head on his desk before class but the students knew their full attention was to be forward when class started. though aizawa had a hunch on why denki was technically going against his rules right now he will let it slide this time, "anyways enough of that lets get class started" he said turning his attention to his class.

lunch finally rolled around and denki was the first to be out the classroom, his speed could give iIda a run of his money by how quick he was out of the classroom, izuku watched denki run out of the classroom with curiosity. the second he looked at dai her eyes looked so familiar to izuku and by denki's reaction he could tell the two had too be related by some sort. midoriya looked around the classroom to see bakugou looking at the door, izuku could tell bakugou made the same connection as him. now midoriya had another question 'why did denki want to avoid her so much' "hey izu" someone said from behind him. izuku turned around to see todoroki and shinsou standing beside each other "hey guys" izuku said waving at them "you seemed to be thinking about something" todoroki said, shinsou smirked as he leaned against izuku's desk "and when is he not" shinsou asked raising an eyebrow "haha funny" izuku said as he rolled his eyes "whats on your mind" todoroki asked and izuku was quiet "meh its nothing important- we should get to lunch though" izuku said as he started packing his bag, shinsou shrugged while todoroki frowned a bit.

bakugou knew it was known of his business anymore he knew he should just ignore it, but he couldn't help but be a bit curious about this new underground hero. he could tell deku knew what he knew by the way he looked between the two and it was obvious they had to be related some way. But it wasn't any of his business, "hey Kat you okay?" Kirishima asked as he plopped in front of bakugou who grumbled and turned away packing his stuff."yea" he muttered loud enough so that kirishima could hear him, kirishima smiled "okay well wanna walk together" kirishima asked standing up, bakugou rolled his eyes "why is that even a question come on shitty hair" he said as he left the classroom.

Denki huffed as he walked into the cafeteria, today was not a good day and it seemed to get worse by the second. denki quickly got his lunch and sat at a empty table, denki really didn't like being alone but he has gotten use to it over the last couple of months. denki quietly ate his food while he scrolled through his phone, "hey kami" someone said from above him. denki looked up from his phone to see todoroki, izuku and shinsou looking at him "hey guys" denki said slowly confused as too why they were here. he didn't really have a problem with it but it was just confusing "we wanted to know if we could sit with you for lunch today" izuku asked and denki thought for a minute, he didn't have a problem with any of them and he actually enjoyed their presence. denki shrugged and moved his bag from a seat, izuku sat across from him while todoroki sat beside izuku and shinsou sat beside denki. "kaminari are you okay today you seem to have rushed out of class quicker than you usually do" izuku said, denki sighed "yeah. i kinda know the undeground hero that aizawa sensei introduced us too" denki explained carefully 'i knew i was right' izuku thought, "how do you know her? do you know her last name?" todoroki asked, it amused denki how todoroki was one of the people who wanted to know her last name so badly to get. "yeah i know her last name. before i say anything please don't tell our other classmates" denki said and the others nodded quickly. he was glad they didn't question why he didn't want others to know, "her last name is kaminari" denki said. izuku stared at him "oh....she's your sister" he said and denki nodded, izuku was not expecting this for the simple reason he thought she was a distant cousin or something "you dont sound to happy about that" shinsou said and denki shrugged "moved away when i was really young and never kept in contact with that my family" denki said, though it didn't sound to convincing izuku left alone and changed the topic.

"why couldn't kami come again" kai asked for the third time, "he said he had homework to catch up on" izuku said, "he could have done his homework with us you know" serina said as she plopped next to izuku, kano huffed "they last time we said that i don't think he even touched his homework" kano said. kai sighed he knew kano was right so he made no effort to argue back "but you guys will probably get to see him tomorrow since i don't think we have any homework" izuku said "oh how come" serina said, "well we have a knew underground hero our teacher introduced us too so i think we will be training a bit more for the rest of the week" izuku said "oooh really" "yeah her hero name is black bolt and she is from america she is also denki's sister" izuku rambled.

"she is his what"

__________________

hello my readers that i hold dear to my heart

have you guys started school yet?

i haven't

anyways this chapter gives me mix signals but i hope you guys enjoyed it

and as always i apologize for any mistakes i have made

remember eat your meals drink water and get rest

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE