chapter 39

(why has the story lasted this far- im not even done yet)

third person pov
a week has passed and a routine fell into place, class 1-A would learn some knew moves from dai, izuku and denki |sometimes hitoshi| would get permission to leave the dorms and go hang out with the others, and their nosy classmates would wonder and sulk why they didn't stay.

aizawa stood in front of two boys with a unimpressed look on his face "care to tell me why my two students that are ten minutes late to curfew are covered in glitter from head to toe" aizawa asked looking down at denki and izuku, both boys gulped they could either tell the truth or lie or just stay silent. "its hard to explain sensei we were over at kai's house and kano found his stash of glitter and kaminari commented that it was enough to cover us head to toe and serina suggested we should have a photoshoot with it and then i got my moms old camera and we applied the glitter on each other but then we noticed curfew was coming around and kai's house is not really close to UA but its close enough, and kano suggested to hook us to a car while we were in a shopping cart and serina drives the car through the street, and we did but then she got lost and we spent five minutes trying to find our way back" izuku said as fast as he could, aizawa who was used to the ramble and could understand didn't know whether they were lying or not. but in the end he just squeezed the bridge of his nose and sighed "go get cleaned up and i want you in my office in the morning sharp tomorrow and we will talk" aizawa said and the two boys quickly scrambled away.

denki and izuku both were walking back to the dorms "so we are not gonna tell him the car was stolen" "we will never speak of that to anyone" "okay, goodnight mido" "night kami" denki walked into his dorm and sighed as he leaned again the door, could oil get glitter off? maybe shampoo? or just plain ol soap as well? denki groaned and pulled out his phone which had a bit of glitter on it, he called the only person he thought would be able to answer how to get glitter out.
"Hello"
"Yo"
"Heyy sparks, you need anything"
"Yeah, how the hell do you get this glitter off- and my teacher almost put me and mido on house arrest"
"First you use oil and wet rag and second how did you get out of that"
"Thanks, and with mido explaining everything I think dadzawa didn't know whether to believe it or consider it a lie but I know for a fact that he could see the fear in our eyes I wouldn't count us in the clear yet he wants to see us tomorrow"
"It would be a bummer if I couldn't hang out with you guys cuz You pissed your dad off"
"Eh- even then if I was to get in trouble dadmic could probably get me out of it"
"Dadmic?"
"Dadmic."
"..."
"I hear you laughing."
"Come on sparks you could do better than that"
"I could. But it wouldn't match with dadzawa so no"
"Mhm"
"Oh it's actually coming off"
"Did you not think it could? I have loads of glitter"
"Why do you have glitter by the way"
"Mind you your business and stay out of my glitters business"
"Hope you know your nickname is gonna be related to glitter"
"Do not"
"Maybe glitter ball"
"Sparky."
"Oooh ooh how about shine baby"
"Who calls someone that"
"Ohhh I have the perfect one"
"Kami."
"Sparkles- it would match with mine"
"....."
"Sparkles?"
"Goodnight kaminari"

Denki laughed as Kai hung up in his ear, the nickname sparkles might just stick to him if it meant getting Kai riled up. Denki put his phone down and continued to wipe the glitter off, he let his mind wonder to today. Honestly he was starting to let loose around them settling back into the kaminari denki he used to be and it felt good to be himself without getting judged and people enjoying his presence (or that's what it looked like atleast) they didn't throw unecessary insults at him, never commented about the things he asked for help on, no matter how easy it seemed, they also respected his space his secrets and just him, they were really good people in denki's eyes and he hoped he wasn't proven wrong.

________________
39 chapters
Why do I have 39 chapters
I apologize readers I did NOT think it will be this long - it has to be even longer since some things need to be done.
Anyways idk what to call this chapter but I do plan to write Bit of angst soon.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter tell me your thoughts

And as always I apologize for any mistakes.

eat your meals and drink something (that's not monsters or coffee, you know who you are) and get your sleep.

BYEEEEEEEEEE<3