Chapter 9

Third person POV
Denki's eyes racked over izuku confused, what izuku had on. Izuku in front on denki door in ripped black jeans a long sleeve all black shirt and a dark green short sleeve button up shirt with black boots on, denki raised an eyebrow.
"Im pretty sure I'm not that dumb but that's not nothing you wear around the dorms" denki said looking izuku in his eyes, izuku smiled a bit but it wasn't the normal nervous one he always put on it was a kind one, " well i actually wanted to talk to you about something" izuku said and denki rose an eyebrow "come in" denki said.
Izuku stepped in denki room and he was a bit surprised even though denki's dresser and curtains were still up but all his accessories was packed in a box in a corner somewhere, izuku was visible confused " they were distracting me from studying" denki said seeming to answer izuku internal question.
Izuku nodded " what are you doing here midoriya" denki asked and izuku shrugged " I wanted to ask you something". Izuku said sitting down in his chair which made denki have to sit on his bed, "once a week on weekdays I got to this place, for uhm people like me they have weak quirks or some are even quirk less" izuku explained but denki looked at him boredly " first your quirk is nowhere weak and you want me to cover for you". Denki asked hoping for the answer he wanted.
Izuku shook his head "I'm very much a late bloomer I lived through middle school quirkless...and not exactly I uhm I actually want you to come with me"izuku said slowly, but that didn't matter denki was quickly put into a panicked state. The wild look of distrust filled his eyes as he stared at izuku " why" denki asked, izuku quickly put his hands up calmed denki down" hey hey look kaminari~kun I'm not doing anything everything is okay just hear me out" izuku said. Despite denki better judgment he calmed down a bit but still watched izuku, it wasn't izuku he felt guarded of it was just the fact he wanted to take him somewhere in the middle of the night,without a reason.
That's where izuku seemed to realize his mistake " I noticed" izuku said and denki raised an eyebrow "you noticed" denki asked and izuku nodded " at first I thought it was the breakup but then sero got with Mina way to quick and I was so confused why everyone was acting normal when you weren't around anymore, and then I asked uraraka about and she told me about a truth or dare party and how it actually changed you for the good but I didn't believe it not one bit" izuku started to ramble but denki got the gist of it. "Why are you doing something about, I-I mean they are more happy like that" denki asked.
Izuku eyes turned soft and sad "but what about you kaminari~kun what about your happiness.....how many times have you cried yourself to sleep kaminari~kun" izuku asked, all the questions made denki look away, for some reason he couldn't stand to look izuku in the eyes. He felt like he was disappointing someone, " I care because your my friend kaminari~kun" izuku said softly. Denki quickly snapped his head towards izuku.

Friend

That word meant so much to denki right now but was it even true, denki sighed " I uhm I will get dress after I take a shower" denki said and izuku beamed (like literally) "alright alright I will be in the kitchen" izuku said standing up " oh and try to wear majority black" izuku said and denki shrugged "im not strolling up in there with fucking pikachu on my shirt" denki muttered but izuku heard, izuku titled his head back and laughed then he left.
Denki walked to his closet and looked over his choices, in the end denki decided on ripped jeans a long sleeve yellow plaid button up shirt with a black sweater on top. After denki was done putting on his outfit something caught his eyes,which was his graffiti skateboard he used to ride. Calm memories flooded his mind, denki walked towards his skateboard grabbing it then made his way out of his dorm room.
Once denki got in the kitchen he seen a figure by the starts leaning on the wall scrolling through their phone, denki quickly figured out it was izuku. Denki took the time out to study izuku this time his posture was totally different he didn't leak nervousness he always did when people was around him or his classmates. Deciding there was nothing else to think about denki made his presence known " midoriya" denki said and that made izuku look up " oh kaminari~kun nice skateboard ready to go"izuku asked cheerfully. Denki nodded " why are you so excited" denki asked and izuku smiled.
"Well my friends I met in middle school is coming back from America" izuku said with a smile, and denki's heart dropped.

________________________
Hiiiiiiii!
What do you think of this chapter? Hoped you like it 🥺izuwu🥺
Oh and next chapter is not a chapter instead it is explaining my OC's
And things are gonna get real interesting~~