Chapter 31

Third person POV
The five soon got done shopping, with denki getting new chokers and necklaces midriya got a new hero figure and notebooks. And Kai just got some new shirts as he always does , "you have a obsession" kano said "what does that mean" Kai asked "everytime and I mean everytime we go to the mall you always get five shirts and when either of us just want one you go feral" Serina Said which made kai rolled his eyes "that's a bit dramatic now isn't it" kai said "i remember when izuku just touched one of your shirts and you ended up burning a all might plushie then he burned the shirt he touched then-" Serina stopped talking "you both are obsessed with something" kano said.
Denki peeked in kai's bag and tapped his shoulder, kai made a noise of Acknowledgment "what shirt did you get" denki asked, Kai smiled and reached in his bag pulling out a shirt with different designs on it, it was very big "can you even fit that" Kano asked and Kai rolled his eyes "I got it big on purpose baggy shirts just hit different" kai said while denki nodded in agreement, denki looked at the shirt once more he really liked it "where did you get it from I want one" denki asked, kai smiled at the thought of him and denki matching with multiple things, kai turned towards their friends "you guys can go ahead of us we're about to take a while" kai said as he grabbed denki's hand and pulled him away. "Denki does the impossible" izuku muttered, Serina and Kano nodded "Oh- izu did you see the onesies they got us I never got to see it" Serina asked and izuku shrugged "no not really kai was so adamant not to tell me" izuku said and Serina sighed "that's not good" she muttered.
Mina sat on the couch with 1-A girls "I'm telling you Jirou, momo and uraraka was there izu friends were absolutely gorgeous like model level gorgeous" Mina said "Mina is right they were very attractive" momo said "awe dang I wish I came" toru said folding her sleeved arms "you know I never knew kaminari also knew deku friends" Uraraka said after a minute "huh your right I mean they never hung out it from what the squad seen" Mina said "well who knows maybe they started hanging out after that whole fiasco" uraraka said and Mina looked confused "what do you mean" Mina asked and uraraka looked at her "you know with the whole sero and you thing" uraraka said "oh that? Please that's denki I'm pretty sure he was barely affected by it" Mina said yet got silence in return, she looked around to see all the girls looking at her, the smile had on her face slowly dropped "right?"

By the time the time denki and Kai was found both boys had three new bags with them, Serina stared at the two in shock "what did you even get" she asked "a new wardrobe" kai said throwing a arm over denki's shoulder, "guys it's getting pretty late maybe we should get to my house" izuku said interrupting the soon banter that would have took place just now, the four nodded and started to leave "have you ever been to izu's house kaminari" Kano asked while they walked "no but I've seen his dorm" denki said, Kai snorted " you won't have to worry about that auntie inko made sure he got rid of the overwhelming allmight merch when he left for UA" Kai said "how bad was it" denki asked "if you stood in the room long enough it almost felt like allmight was watching you" Kai said, "you guys can stop telling him now" midoriya huffed from beside them Kano smiled and gave izuku a head pat "sorry but no anyways when aunty inko did forced him to get the allmight merch out he tried to put it in one of our basements- and there wouldn't be a problem if he didn't try to set it all up" Serina added on. At this point midoriya was full on embarrassed, so he stuffed his head into Kano side.

"Don't EVEN get me started when he met allmight" Serina said "no no no NO NO NO NO NO" izuku said "we will not I mean not talk about that" midoriya said, denki couldn't hide the smile on his face "I mean I'm not surprised every time we see allmight midoriya goes into fanboy moment" denki added on, at this point izuku was sure he was gonna die of embarrassment, izuku felt a pat on his head which he thought was Kano until he looked up to see kaminari giving him a small smile. Midoriya smiled feeling paccomplished "I think we are almost at aunties house" kano said "fuck yeah I'm starving and she makes god like food" Kai said "and her cookies are the best even though they're just regular cookies" Serina added "and she gives the best hugs" kano added on "she's really sweet as well" Kai said again "so in conclusion mido's mom is a saint" denki said and everyone nodded, no one commented on the nickname denki gave izuku but they all were very happy about it seeing as he was warming up to them now.