Chapter 4

Third person POV
There was always a reason denki's voltage limit was always so high as it was, and it happened to be because of his little addiction he had in the past.
Denki only short circuits when he lets out electricity past his limit, but when he builds it up it doesn't shot circuit his brain instead it causes him burning pain. But the after effect is worth it, when the pain subsides he is left in a frenzy high. He is still aware and in control but it's like he has no worries, and that's where his limits come up in. Every time he lets electricity out it Almost up his limits.
Denki laid stretched out on the dirty hard ground, his ( sero's) clothes almost burned to crisps. It was a pure bliss for denki, almost like the feel you get after smoking weed. But more in your head than anything, this wasn't heathly for denki if he kept doing it on a daily basis but this was just one time, one last time.
Hours passed and the effect was finally starting to wear off, denki slowly sat up rubbing his head slightly of the tiny pain in his left side of his head. Denki sighed and grabbed his phone and checked to find again '1:20' denki held his breathe, no way he could go this long and no one noticed he was gone. Even if they hated him they just hand to notice, denki hurried and went to his messages.

You know what maybe they did forget him or he just wasn't all that important.

He had no messages,not from his teachers, his ' friends' not his his classmates. Any hope denki had in his stomach dropped any hope in his heart vanished turning it back into an empty hole. Denki laughed, a dry humorless laugh. Denki turned his phone off and set it beside him. He pulled his knees to his chest and gazed at the sky, "I haven't seen you guys in years I wonder if you guys are okay" denki said out loud to a star that seemed to shine brightly. "I feel like those things you said to me are finally coming true don't you think". Denki asked while putting a broken smile in his face, " what am I gonna do" denki asked, titling his head at the star "I made a promise to them yet how things out going will I be able to keep it". Denki asked again still not getting any type of answer which he honestly expected.

"The best thing I can think of right now is to distance myself from them, but then if I do that more problems will come" Denki rolled his eyes " andddd i'm acting like they didn't just know I was gone since ten" denki said dropping his legs down. Denki stood up from where he was, he shivered from the cold air brushing past his expose skin.
Once denki was changed back into his old clothes he made his way to a convient store, he needed something to eat since he hadn't ate all day. He quickly got him some snacks and left, it reminded him of when him and the 'Bakusquad' would come here and chill out front while snacking, the store owner would let them since no one would dare try something with hero and training there, LICENSED hero and training by the way.
With some struggle denki made it into his room without a peep coming out from him, denki almost breathed in release until he realize no one would care anyways, it made denki laugh bitterly. To be honest he wasn't much close to his other classmates but he would have thought they were all friends but how things went down yesterday and the day before it was clearly a lie and he was just a game for them.
Deciding the effort wasn't worth it denki went to his bathroom to take a shower, which in all honestly did little to nothing. It did nothing to warm his inside that felt cold, and it barely did the job for any tear stains. So denki just took a quick shower and got dress leaving out the bathroom more disappointed than before.
Once denki went back into his room he almost cringed, his style was loud energetic with was nothing he felt right now, he had a whole wall for his friends and sero. Despite his better judgment denki walked towards it, denki examined the pictures he took at the start of the year. Oh god his 'friends' Eyes were bright and they all looked happy ' maybe I was their friend for some time' Denki though. As denki went down he could see it, their eyes weren't so bright anymore there smile looked forced, it almost made denki gag In disgust, he was so disappointed in his self for not noticing this it really messed him up.
Denki looked around the room one more time 'I seriously need to re do this room'. Denki thought as he finally teared his eyes away from something that caught his attention. Denki dragged his self to his bed and slammed his body on it, he closed his eyes and try to let the darkness take over him.

Unfortunately.

The higher ups didn't believe in that because denki got no sleep that night.

_____________
Heyoooo,guess.m guess what happened today, anyways today I went to hot topic and I seen the purple HXH shirt, now I didn't fully look at the thing but I thought it was Killua. But it wasn't actually it was chrollo
Now I don't hate him but I was really excited for killua, anyways how was your day?
I have school but I really wanted to write so here ya go I hope you like it❤️

Chicken~nugget~out~~~